Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Updates on Modern hunter Rifle March 18 2015

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    yeah.. I want one...

Take your time, build em right. Hunting season is a long way off. The updates are nice though, even if it's not the update we're looking for.

CGN Regular
    Through my work we deal with a couple vendors for nitriding. If you're interested, send me a P.M. and I'll pass along their info.

Quote Originally Posted by H Wally View Post
    Jeez... what kind of up tight arsehole gets bent out of shape over a few weeks delay? Hopefully they're reading this thread and seeing that they are definitely wrong in being entitled absusive dicks.

I know right? It's like they have never ordered a gun in Canada before. Double the expected time if the parts are mostly in Canada, and triple it if you are waiting on an import!

That way you'll never be disappointed! (Until whatever you ordered gets prohibited or something.)

I've been waiting over a year for a rifle to get classified, and am prepared to wait a few more years...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cam1936's Avatar
    I can't believe someone would express anything more than mild disappointment over such a small increase in wait time. I would simply say "here is your deposit back in full, have a nice day, please don't darken my door in the future."

Good on you guys for seeing this thing through. It's really not my taste in a hunting rifle, but it's awesome to have such a quality Canadian manufacturer putting out such a rifle.

Now that Dakota in .416 Rigby You have listed. That my friend is more my taste
    Last edited by cam1936; 03-18-2015 at 10:46 PM.

So sometime in April? If someone has a complete gun will you ship it out even if the first few before it are not able to be completed due to missing parts or are you going to be strict on following the order?

CGN Regular
    It's going to be an awesome day when I get to squeeze off the first round. definitely worth the wait to own a Canadian made rifle, that broke the black rifle mould and was granted non restricted status.

Nice transparency. Many companies tend to just give vague answers or will just say there's delays. It's nice to get a better understanding of the whole process, and things that can go wrong. It's certainly a great looking rifle.
    I enjoy firearms and firearm accessories.

Waiting patiently for mine. Thanks for the update ATRS. A project of this scope and quality takes time so I'd expect most people that jumped into the first round would understand.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast