Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grumpy Shows Off the CZ P-09

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Grumpy Shows Off the CZ P-09

Here is a little video we threw together to show off the new CZ P-09.

If you are interested in one of these give us a call at 204-748-2454 or email us at sales@wolverinesupplies.com

*DISCLAIMER*
    All opinions and observations are strictly those of Grumpy Wolverine and not necessarily
    those of Wolverine Supplies.

Thought I had better throw that in because I think there might be a couple of dead air spots in places, if you know what I mean

If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Nice pistol.

Why do americans make the absolute best 1911's and revolvers but euro weenies make the best other pistols like h&k , and cz, glock, ect ect

BANNED
    Interesting piece..

Quote Originally Posted by paul1shooter View Post
    Why do americans make the absolute best 1911's and revolvers but euro weenies make the best other pistols like h&k , and cz, glock, ect ect
    Because Americans are never on the cutting edge of anything. If the 1911 came out today, it would get laughted out of the market. Same with a revolver. There old news and inferior. Flame on guys. I never come back to look at what people say anymore. Lolz!
    I didn't invent the turtle neck, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a tactical garment... Tactical turtle neck. Tactlneck.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngfreshtoodeath View Post
    Because Americans are never on the cutting edge of anything. If the 1911 came out today, it would get laughted out of the market. Same with a revolver. There old news and inferior. Flame on guys. I never come back to look at what people say anymore. Lolz!
    Really? The 1911 is one of the best pistol designs ever and likely the most popular pistol in history. The 1911 platform dominates competition shooting and there is a HUGE market for them, they come out with new models all the time and people gobble them up. I love and own several CZ's. I have a Shadow, Tactical Sport and I love them and they are also amazing designs. I honestly would say that the 2 best pistol designs/models ever are the CZ 75 series and the 1911 series. Both awesome competition pistols and designs!

I like it. Nice pistol.
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member

Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    Really? The 1911 is one of the best pistol designs ever and likely the most popular pistol in history. The 1911 platform dominates competition shooting and there is a HUGE market for them, they come out with new models all the time and people gobble them up. I love and own several CZ's. I have a Shadow, Tactical Sport and I love them and they are also amazing designs. I honestly would say that the 2 best pistol designs/models ever are the CZ 75 series and the 1911 series. Both awesome competition pistols and designs!
    Which makes perfect sense, since the CZ 75 series is an improvement on the Browning Hi-Power, which itself was designed as an improvement on the 1911. I like the CZ's more than 1911's, but that's purely subjective.

I bought my CZ P-09 from Grumpy because I wanted to try something completely different than my 9mm STI Spartan... old (1911) vs. new (2013) technology. I haven't shot the CZ yet, but I'm impressed with it out of the box. Lot's of positive press out there for the CZ. Should be a fun comparison with the STI!

Last edited by Mr.Sparkle; 03-21-2015 at 10:05 PM.

CGN Regular
    I've got a P-09 FDE on order. Just waiting for it to come in.
    In Glock We Trust

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast