Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BUSHCRAFT – Coming soon

BUSHCRAFT – Coming soon

BUSHCRAFT – Coming soon

The “Oxford English Dictionary” definition of bushcraft is “skill in matters pertaining to life in the bush”.

My team here at Wolverine have a lot in common, we all enjoy the “outdoors” although in several different ways. Between us we have experience with all kinds of heavy equipment, in bush, mountains and desert, bulldozers to off road vehicles and trucks, piloted light aircraft (and even jumped out of them) all kinds of boats from kayaks, to costal sailing yachts, hunted and fished in Europe, North America, Africa and New Zealand . Experienced severe frost bite to dehydration and heat exhaustion. This has taken place as civilians (hunters, trappers, farmers, oil field workers), RCMP, Police and Military members and sometimes in circumstances that we cannot talk about 

This common background has meant that we all have a serious interest in survival skills which in our world equates to “Bushcraft”. With this in mind we have decided to branch Wolverine out into the world of “Survival aids” and all matters related to “Bushcraft”. If you think we will be offering advice on how to counter the next Zombie invasion you will be disappointed. We are going to try and remain focused on basic survival skills that could affect the average person. It is all very well to read about how to light a fire with a bow but how many of you have tried it? Have you ever had to protect a tracker dog’s face from frost bite while on a skidoo? Have you ever relished drinking tepid water from a well full of frogs? Hopefully you will not be placed in these extremes, but then again, I hope you are, because then you are really living life, just remember to savour those memories, they are the best.

We will be reviewing equipment and giving tips based on our experience, and having a lot of laugh’s doing this so watch this space for developments. This will come slowly but will be entertaining 

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    As a bushcraft practitioner I am excited by this announcement.

I look forward to seeing what you folks come up with.

Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

good job. thank you for sharing. looking forward to your reviews.

Bring in Ray Mears . Don't bring in Bear Grills . Film it and put it on youtube with Ray Mears hosting the first couple of shows to introduce it . Send me free stuff for using my idea .

Giggity, lookin forward to it!
    curiosity may have killed the cat....but at least the Lil bigger died knowing..

Awesome idea. Can't wait to see the execution.
    "I probably don't know half as much about this as I think I do."

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchRat View Post
    Awesome idea. Can't wait to see the execution.
    can't wait for quinsy season!
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

CGN Regular
    Tagged

Sounds good!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Have you ever relished drinking tepid water from a well full of frogs?
    Does dandelion and worm tea count ? How about purple rock crab/limpet stew ?I will be interested to see what you guys carry .
    acyrologiaphobia – the feer of the incorrect use of english?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast