Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Marstar!

I echo the above. I've bought an SKS, ammo, Black powder revolver (with accessories), Enfield Parts. Most of the orders I did online with no issue and quick service. The Enfield parts I phoned and was transferred to a resident expert who helped me figure out what parts I needed and he even went above and beyond and did some extra searching when it came to stock pieces to ensure all the colours matched. I would order again from Marstar in a second (if the wife and Mastercard would let me )
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Me not so much , enquires as to a handgun listed for sale on their site . Received a terse email response back saying as per the Web site it was sold . Sorry gentleman it was still listed for sale on the web site .Don't be rude to Customers even if you are wrong . Lots of other retailers would love my money .

Expired Business
    If we made a mistake, lets look into it.... however we do not show any query or call from Redcoat ??
    John

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    The Enfield parts I phoned and was transferred to a resident expert who helped me figure out what parts I needed and he even went above and beyond and did some extra searching when it came to stock pieces to ensure all the colours matched.
    Resident expert on lee enfields that wasnt john? Think they were blowing smoke up your skirt...
    On a scale from 1 to 10 what would you rate yourself in terms of knowledge in regards to the rifle?
    "Nah, I don't like guns, they're dangerous" - Tommy Lynn Sells
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Stray03 View Post
    Resident expert on lee enfields that wasnt john? Think they were blowing smoke up your skirt...
    On a scale from 1 to 10 what would you rate yourself in terms of knowledge in regards to the rifle?
    I don't recall who it was I talked to on the phone, I'm not great with names... especially 1.5 years after the phone conversation
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat View Post
    Me not so much , enquires as to a handgun listed for sale on their site . Received a terse email response back saying as per the Web site it was sold . Sorry gentleman it was still listed for sale on the web site .Don't be rude to Customers even if you are wrong . Lots of other retailers would love my money .

I have a hard time believing that you would receive a "terse email response" judging by johnone's overwhelmingly pleasant tone in all of his responses in this thread.....
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    If we made a mistake, lets look into it.... however we do not show any query or call from Redcoat ??
    John
    Amazing. I called in the other week and asked to speak with johnone, and they said there was nobody at the store by that name. Do you not exist?

I thought you quit the forum because it was too much for you to handle? You should do your employees a favour and stop posting. Forever. Actually this time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PockSuppet View Post
    Amazing. I called in the other week and asked to speak with johnone, and they said there was nobody at the store by that name. Do you not exist?

I thought you quit the forum because it was too much for you to handle? You should do your employees a favour and stop posting. Forever. Actually this time.

Strange how you would know this info in your first post and a brand spanking new member of the forum Looks like you just outed yourself
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

Believe It 😄

CGN frequent flyer 1300_stainless's Avatar
    Had a few dealings with them. I find them a touch slow, but I've dealt with much slower. Probably has to do with their volume of sales. Their prices are fair and they have a good return policy. In the end they have always made things right for me, and that's what counts.

If I had to complain it would be over the fact that I've dealt with more than one employee who has been a bit surely. Like I said, they always make things right, so it would be a plus if they could drop the defensive attitude when dealing with them. I have also dealt with some that were pleasant, but unfortunately it's the rotten apples of the bunch that people remember.

Just my opinion and it's worth what ya'all paid for it.
    My bling bling goes bang bang

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast