Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Marstar!

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by PockSuppet View Post
    Amazing. I called in the other week and asked to speak with johnone, and they said there was nobody at the store by that name. Do you not exist?

I thought you quit the forum because it was too much for you to handle? You should do your employees a favour and stop posting. Forever. Actually this time.
    Thank you for the support, always appreciated
    John

Expired Business
    Amazing. I called in the other week and asked to speak with johnone, and they said there was nobody at the store by that name. Do you not exist?

I thought you quit the forum because it was too much for you to handle? You should do your employees a favour and stop posting. Forever. Actually this time.
    Strange indeed, if you asked for "johnone" any of the secretaries would have asked simply, which John you wanted to speak with.... it happens several times a day.... Having two Johns in the same building adds to the confusion.... On the other hand you are assured of twice the service.
    John

All my deals with Marstar have been fast, smooth, easy. Last one was a CQA in 7 days from order to delivery.
    CCFR Member

[QUOTE=PockSuppet;11251955]Amazing. I called in the other week and asked to speak with johnone, and they said there was nobody at the store by that name. Do you not exist?

Hahaha - I can just hear the call:
    Marstar: good morning Marstar, how can I help you
    Pocksuppet: (whispers) this is pocksuppet get me johnone - over
    Marstar: sock puppet?
    Pocksuppet: damn it woman I said pocksuppet, get me johnone, - over
    Marstar: ummm I'm not sure who you're looking for
    Pocksuppet: are you recording this conversation? This line has been compromised!!! Cease all transmissions! Clear!
    Click

Edit - keep up the good work johnone - if that's your real name!

Expired Business
    [QUOTE=trucker60;11253575]

Hahaha - I can just hear the call:
    Marstar: good morning Marstar, how can I help you
    Pocksuppet: (whispers) this is pocksuppet get me johnone - over
    Marstar: sock puppet?
    Pocksuppet: damn it woman I said pocksuppet, get me johnone, - over
    Marstar: ummm I'm not sure who you're looking for
    Pocksuppet: are you recording this conversation? This line has been compromised!!! Cease all transmissions! Clear!
    Click

Edit - keep up the good work johnone - if that's your real name!
    Great to see someone with a sense of humour, yes my name is John
    John

BANNED
    My few buys were flawless thanks Mars

One order with marstar, nothing spectacular. Ordered 2 parts that took a couple weeks to "process" and one part shows up wrong...meh whatever.
    Names Ash.......Housewares
    "This is my boomstick"

Don't know what is with people lately. I don't have a problem with Marstar. I was getting a little pissed off about the length of time it was taking to get my CQA shipped, but it was simply resolved. There is this thing called a telephone, I was told to call the CFC with my transfer number and the problem was with the application, my application was initially denied because I didn't have a range membership and they didn't see that I had collector status. Quickly resolved and first thing the next morning had a ship notification from Marstar. I could of flew off the handle and trashed Marstar for this without looking into it further. Long winded I know , but my point is this , why don't people have patience anymore? Sure, sh!t happens and I'm sure there is the odd thing that people have a legitimate reason to b!tch about. But probably 99% of the time they don't and are just acting like immature little kids and if my kids acted like that, they would likely get a smack upside the head. I personally have not dealt with Marstar very much , but many of my shooting buddies have and not had problems. Marstar and other dealers like them are constantly getting bashed by other dealers because of reasonable prices , but are saving everyone in this hobby money indirectly by offering competition. I sometimes wonder if posts like that are from other gun dealers. If you don't like a dealer because of petty issues or they hurt your precious feelings, simple , DON'T deal with them !

Rant is over.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearmsking View Post
    Wow..:

Personally, never had an issue with their service and actually am thankful for bringing us merchandise at a very low rate.
    I've never had a issue with marstar either. But hinting that Marstar is this fine outstanding Canadian business that 100% supports the Canadian firearms market!! Is not quite true. From Johnone's past posts, Marstar is a international arm's dealer who will sell to the highest bidder?? So we don't see much product here as it goes to the U.S. and other markets. He can sell large lots wholesale and make more profit then dealing with the Canadian retail market?? But that is what a business is about is making money. But anyone trying to tell me that Johnone is this god like man to the Canadian firearms industry is not believable. That is why they are out of stock with most items...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I've never had a issue with marstar either. But hinting that Marstar is this fine outstanding Canadian business that 100% supports the Canadian firearms market!! Is not quite true. From Johnone's past posts, Marstar is a international arm's dealer who will sell to the highest bidder?? So we don't see much product here as it goes to the U.S. and other markets. He can sell large lots wholesale and make more profit then dealing with the Canadian retail market?? But that is what a business is about is making money. But anyone trying to tell me that Johnone is this god like man to the Canadian firearms industry is not believable. That is why they are out of stock with most items...
    Bingo !
    Nailed it
    Although to be fair he is a legend

in his own mind
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast