Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Great experience with Marstar!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    I always liked those epic Marstar threads

Personally, i had several good and bad experiences with Marstar in the past.
    I will only buy from them again if the deal is so ####ing good that i can't pass.

Oh and when you buy a surplus firearm, always pay the 25$ for hand pick that's mandatory !
    Last edited by ben777lemay; 04-05-2015 at 09:28 PM.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    I've never had a issue with marstar either. But hinting that Marstar is this fine outstanding Canadian business that 100% supports the Canadian firearms market!! Is not quite true. From Johnone's past posts, Marstar is a international arm's dealer who will sell to the highest bidder?? So we don't see much product here as it goes to the U.S. and other markets. He can sell large lots wholesale and make more profit then dealing with the Canadian retail market?? But that is what a business is about is making money. But anyone trying to tell me that Johnone is this god like man to the Canadian firearms industry is not believable. That is why they are out of stock with most items...
    Wow you sure have an inside line on our business.... "who will sell to the highest bidder" are you for real ?? how the hell do you come by this information ??
    If that were the case I would have been put out of business a long time ago....

And you don't think we support the Canadian firearms industry ? What is your issue ?? On the other hand you are the poster child for the Canadian cry baby in the industry....
    I have said it many times,99.9% of the fine people I have met in this business are GREAT, however people like you sure like to make issues even if they don't exist....

I would respectfully suggest you inform yourself on the status of our company BEFORE opening your mouth....

You suggest that we sometime sell off material in the US and leave Canada short, I have yet to meet a Canadian company, distributor, dealer who is willing to invest in substantial inventory.... Perhaps you migh be interested ?? Thereby eliminating the issue you mention ??

John
    Last edited by johnone; 04-05-2015 at 06:49 PM.

John and Marstar have been one of the biggest supporters of the firearms community in Canada.
    GOD, GUNS & GOLD - Three Gs I seek

I bought my CQ-A on Mar 25. By the 27 it was processing with the CFO. Within 24 hours of being approved, it was being shipped. Notes on order page were updated as changes to order status occurred. It arrived today sans the oil bottle, but I don't use the other one I have anyways. Great price, good service. Biggest hang-up was the CFO. $529 for rifle, $30 for UPS shipping. Thanks Marstar!! Now, to figure out the included sling...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567