Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Marstar!

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    That explanation doesn't wash with me John!! The sponsers that offer free shipping have negotiated a commercial, volume shipping rate. All you are doing is passing on the full retail shipping cost to the customer.. Tell me if I'm wrong...
    I am always amazed at how people know so much about our business....
    We have very high volume accounts with Canada Post, UPS, Fedex,. Day & Ross.... In some cases we enjoy the maximum possible discount.... Our volume is high enough for Canada Post to send a truck at least 3 times a week.... OUR UPS Rates are unreal....
    Before shooting off your mouth investigate....
    I will challenge you to the following, come down to our warehouse, examine our shipping contracts, if we do not have high volume discounted rates I will pay your air fare (1st class) and give you $5K

However if you discover I have told the truth, then you donate $5k to my fovorite charity, DO WE HAVE A DEAL ??

BTW there is no such thing as "free shipping" you are paying for it someplace.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Goo98 View Post
    you could simply email them for a shipping rate
    That is possible option, but in 21st century, I would expect it automatically calculated on the order form.

Expired Business
    We have discussed thi MANY, MANY times before.... We are online with all the major carriers we us, Canada Post, UPS, Canpar, Fedex, Day & Ross, etc, etc....

We carry over 30,000 products, nobody has offered us the software that would sort the various commodities and allocate each one to the appropriate carrier at the best rates....

We are not "trying to scare our customers" if a customer simply requests a shipping quote when placing his or her order we will send it out BEFORE complaeting the order, the best possible rate to the buyers door...

However you seem to have tremendous business experience in our industry, I would gladly pay you a substantial fee to resolve this issue
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by isartw View Post
    That is possible option, but in 21st century, I would expect it automatically calculated on the order form.
    Please take a moment to see my reply to GUB, I make you the same offer./...
    John

Expired Business
    My goodness, how radical, how logical, how simple....

Better to ##### and whine....

Thank you for your simple solution
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Please take a moment to see my reply to GUB, I make you the same offer./...
    John
    What about to hire a good programmer and invest those 5k in your web site?

<3 Marstar always

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by isartw View Post
    What about to hire a good programmer and invest those 5k in your web site?
    You seem to have the experience, please suggest one that can do it, we would welcome your input
    John

I have purchased several black powder revolvers, numerous accessories, magazines, and even gun parts from them over the years, and have had nothing but quick and courteous staff to deal with. Cannot complain about service and delivery either. Keep up the good work Marstar.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger1962 View Post
    I have purchased several black powder revolvers, numerous accessories, magazines, and even gun parts from them over the years, and have had nothing but quick and courteous staff to deal with. Cannot complain about service and delivery either. Keep up the good work Marstar.
    THANK YOU for your continuing support
    John

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast