Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Great experience with Marstar!

CGN Regular

Great experience with Marstar!

Ordered some .32acp. They gave me a price quote way faster than what I had expected. So fast that I actually didn't have all the funds yet. Whoops. They were kind enough to give me the two days I needed.
    I paid yesterday and received the ammo today. Daaamn.
    Thanks again Marstar.

Good to hear of your experiences with Marstar. I place an order and its been "processing" since the 13th.....
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars"

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar15 View Post
    Good to hear of your experiences with Marstar. I place an order and its been "processing" since the 13th.....
    Lets look a little closer, what was it for ??
    John

It was for 20 Pounds of Tannerite. I had to change it around a bit but it has been a while. Not bashing on you guys. I've had great experiences in the past with Marstar. I just had to cancel the order due to money issues. I will try again however.
    "Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars"

I've always had a good experience with Marstar, only issue was once when the revolver they sent me was not the one I had ordered, thewy were off (on their end) by one number on the item number. The one they sent was worth less than the one I paid for; after discussing it with them, I decided to keep the one they had sent, they made good on the difference, so all was good. I have noticed it usually takes 3-4 days to process an order from "received" to "sent" but when one considers the sheer volume that they must handle on a daily basis. even 4 days is quick.

To coin a phrase, "2 thumbs up" for Marstar, keep up the good work.
    It is up to all of us to maintain what so many have fought and died to gain

Glad to hear somebody has had a good experience with marstar I ordered a Harris bipod adapter on the 20th of February and it still hasn't arrived it said processing finally completed on march 9 and I am still waiting for my package. I have phoned numerous times and they said they sent the package but it still hasn't arrived. Glad it was only 40 Bucks and not 400. Really not there fault if it was sent good ole canada post and we all know how reliable they can be!

I forgot to add I have many dealing with marstar in the past and this is one bad deal out of say 20 or so!!! So other than this last time they have been pretty darn good to me

I have dealt with Marstar for the last 20 years and have had nothing but the best experiences. Have bought a lot of guns and ammunition off them and I have nothing but good to say about them. I've bought M305, VZ58, Norinco .45 ACP Government, .45 ACP sport, 9mm Tokarev and vast amounts of ammo. They are great to deal with and I have no complaints.
    CPC, NFA & NRA Member.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by chevys_only View Post
    Glad to hear somebody has had a good experience with marstar I ordered a Harris bipod adapter on the 20th of February and it still hasn't arrived it said processing finally completed on march 9 and I am still waiting for my package. I have phoned numerous times and they said they sent the package but it still hasn't arrived. Glad it was only 40 Bucks and not 400. Really not there fault if it was sent good ole canada post and we all know how reliable they can be!
    Send full detail to me john@marstar.ca lets have a look
    John

I had a good experience with Marstar, I ordered a pistol and recieved it in a timely fashion but the mag release didn't hold the mag. in, I contacted them sent it back and 2 weeks latter i had it back fixed and working perfect. I will deal with Marstar in the future.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast