Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another wonderful day at the range!

CGN frequent flyer
    I'm itching to go back to the range. I'm waiting for word whether the .223 can be used If not, I'll find time to bring my new Norinco 1911A1 to see how it fairs against the SAM 1911 Tactical Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    I'm itching to go back to the range. I'm waiting for word whether the .223 can be used If not, I'll find time to bring my new Norinco 1911A1 to see how it fairs against the SAM 1911 Tactical Commander.
    They've done the backstop in Range A. Still have to do Range B, then the new HVAC system for A/C and air purification. Another couple of months, supposedly.

CGN frequent flyer
    Cool thanks. Hopefully the CFO inspector gave the blessing in Range A for higher caliber rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by nugunner View Post
    They've done the backstop in Range A. Still have to do Range B, then the new HVAC system for A/C and air purification. Another couple of months, supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Cool thanks. Hopefully the CFO inspector gave the blessing in Range A for higher caliber rounds.
    I'm not sure if it's been inspected yet or if they're waiting for both to be done. I'll be there in a couple of weeks for the second shoot, so I'll try to remember to ask then.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    We do the CFO inspection and test firing of the backstop in Range A on Wednesday.

I am coming out armed with my .50 bmg for the testing! Go big or go home.....

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    We do the CFO inspection and test firing of the backstop in Range A on Wednesday.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

That's what I am talking about

you are the MAN JR

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post

JR
    FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post

JR
    what time? if its during the morning or early afternoon i would like to come watch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12