Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: So my SA20 came today...

BANNED
    I didn't know it was Wanstalls, but I would have had no doubts that they would have sorted it all out. They offeted to sort on an issue I had with an M14 years ago, and I've always been satisfied with their service.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    Alright here is an update for you all.

Gary got back to me first thing this morning, and he is willing to swap the rifle out for a brand new one. He was also shocked at the state of the package. He apologized profusely, and even offered a return shipping label for me to send my rifle back. I cant say enough about how impressed I am with the level of commitment he has to his customers. I had heard great things about Wanstalls, and it seems that my faith in their service was well founded.

I would like to thank Gary for everything he has done, and how he was willing to do whatever it takes to make this right. THANKS GARY YOU RULE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    3 thumbs up for Wanstalls! They have definitely gained a returning customer with this one! Mistakes happen, and can happen to anyone. I dont blame anyone. Just happy it will be resolved.
    Actually, this is quite reassuring.

Even though the retailer DID have an issue, they resolved it to your satisfaction. Good to know that Wanstall's WILL come through.

Thank you, in fact, for posting their name.

Does this mean that Wanstalls will have a discounted, slightly imperfect SA20 available in the near future?
    - He said hopefully.
    We stand on guard for thee.

I just love happy endings !
    It's all good !

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    comparing the service of wanstalls vs others (i.e. questar), is like comparing shangri la vs dollar inn, and wanstalls don't even charge you a preimum.
    Last edited by Familygunnutz; 03-25-2015 at 02:26 PM.
    Get some!!! ^^

CGN frequent flyer
    It was the right call to name the dealer, it was a mistake on thier end and it sounds like they are going to resolve it. This thread educated everyone on the risks of online ordering and the benefit of dealing with a reputable dealer who in this case dropped the ball on the first instance. I'm sure your thread expedited your issue that wasn't your fault.

I'm in Ontario, have ordered several times from Wanstalls, and more on the way, Love their service and choice in products and firearms, everything I've received from them has been in perfect condition and packaged properly. Good to know if their packer has a bad day they fix it. Thats the best you can have, Every business is susceptible, I mean every business ! Long term, people don't remember so much if theres an issue, but they do remember what was done to correct it, and these guys do it right.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678