Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISSC M22 Pistol in 22LR

Expired Business

ISSC M22 Pistol in 22LR

We just got a few of these pistols in 22LR:

find them here:

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=87383

That's a hell of a good deal.... I wonder if it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission on this one from the wife...
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Interesting when all of the other dealers sell them with 2 magazines.
    Member: S&WCA, S&WHF

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Not trying to be negative but have they made any improvements to these? I had one and it was super picky on ammo.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    Mine only came with a single magazine from a reputable dealer here.

NS
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....

crappy guns till you fix the flaw,, heres how ,,youtube.com/watch?v=l-6kX0TSpUs

Agreed... I purchased one from another site sponsor a month ago....son was all excited. It is a pos. Cant eat its way through even one clip without a ftf or fte. Takes the fun right out of shooting. Tried every type of .22 ammo out there. My m&p 22 is a little fussy, but his one is horrible. If there is a fix, one would think the mfg, or the dealers would get them FIXED prior to shipping. A quick search shows a lot of vids on how to fix them. I am not a gunsmith, grinding off metal is not my job and with a new gun, even at a pretty good price.....it really should work.

My dealer just plays the email game to delay and blow me off...."so have you tried copper plated round nose", "tell us what ammo you have tried". Its a .22 pistol. It doesnt even like cci mini mags. Wtf? I only paid 299 can but still....no fun if it does not work.

Funny that I thought of my pre lawsuit one as junk too and now that little bugger just chugs through everything. Then again that's probably after 5 or 6 bricks. For the record I'm happy with mine now and I paid almost twice as much. Also, Mine never had failure to extract issues, it was just short stroking and occasionally having a light primer strike.

Now mine is a much older model, for this price heck I'd buy it all over again. It's a super fun little gun.
    A fear of weapons from 80's action movies, not logic, created the disaster that is our firearms act.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    great price! there is someone importing from the US and selling in USD and they're higher than that with conversion.
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

I guess I was lucky. I got one 3 years ago and it has been great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast