Thread: DAR 1911 models - differences?

DAR 1911 models - differences?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was anywhere I could find between the various DAR 1911 models available; Dlask 1911, Dlask 1911 Pro and Dlask 1911 Pro Plus. It's not made clear on the website and I am not getting an answer by email (do you guys still check email on j@dlaskarms.com?)

I am also wondering whether it is possible to have some different parts built in (at extra cost obviously), and what kind of mags come with the 1911s in 9mm.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Xeon06 View Post
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was anywhere I could find between the various DAR 1911 models available; Dlask 1911, Dlask 1911 Pro and Dlask 1911 Pro Plus. It's not made clear on the website and I am not getting an answer by email (do you guys still check email on j@dlaskarms.com?)

I am also wondering whether it is possible to have some different parts built in (at extra cost obviously), and what kind of mags come with the 1911s in 9mm.

Cheers

I am just in the midst of updating the website with a better description of the differences. (BTW, you can always call us here and talk to a real person about these as well)

Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.