Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Easter sale is 9 days away!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    We cannot advertise sub-MAP pricing.

You will have to call in or email websales@theshootingedge.com after 9am on Friday to find out.

We will take the orders before 10am, but will not pull items until after 10am on friday unless you are a full member.

JR
    Is there even a 10% chance your phone's won't be overloaded? Is email the best bet? Also, how would you prioritize emails vs 10am non-member walk-ins?

I.e. should I plan to have my email out at 09:00:01? Or come to Calgary and get in line for 10:00?

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the flyer!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Botts View Post
    Is there even a 10% chance your phone's won't be overloaded? Is email the best bet? Also, how would you prioritize emails vs 10am non-member walk-ins?

I.e. should I plan to have my email out at 09:00:01? Or come to Calgary and get in line for 10:00?

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the flyer!
    X 2 .... I'm assuming by the time I get through on the phone or email the non-advertised priced items will be long gone.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    X 2 .... I'm assuming by the time I get through on the phone or email the non-advertised priced items will be long gone.
    Everything we put in the flyer we have lots of. I personally don't like the " only 5" available bull when it is on a published flyer.

Remember, we had to buy bulk to get a lot of the prices we are offering.

I personally think an email is best. Websales@theshootingedge.com

If you are a member, put that and your number on the subject line. We will start pulling member orders at 9am and non members at 10am based on when they are recieved after 9am and 10 am. In fact we have one employee just to pull internet orders for the 2 days.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN frequent flyer
    Sounds good, I'll send an email in and wait for the price Friday

I don't understand this sale at all ...
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate"

Simple it is not. But then again TSE has always been behind in their website, websales and understanding how stock is updated between their instore sales and online sales at the same time. Every year this big "Easter Sale" is confusing and definitely favors those who go instore. My opinion.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 15567 View Post
    I don't understand this sale at all ...
    It sounds unnecessarily complex ...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHat View Post
    Simple it is not. But then again TSE has always been behind in their website, websales and understanding how stock is updated between their instore sales and online sales at the same time. Every year this big "Easter Sale" is confusing and definitely favors those who go instore. My opinion.
    I have boutgh a Nightforce atacr during a sale, on website, and i have received a message , sorry no more.

blablabla

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011