Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In Stock Kel Tec Products

Quote Originally Posted by gdrew View Post
    Puts me right off when your website has those pop out adds when you click on the red X it tricks/takes you to the add instead of closing. I can't close your webpage fast enough after that!
    You should probably have them viruses removed from your PC, because there's no ads on Frontier Firearms website. If you're seeing them, something on your PC is putting them there...

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    You should probably have them viruses removed from your PC, because there's no ads on Frontier Firearms website. If you're seeing them, something on your PC is putting them there...
    I went back and checked it out several times and its not doing it now...WTF?

If it was a viruses on my machine why would it stop all the sudden?

My apologies to Frontier if its not their webpage!

Are you coming to the Calgary show and will you have any PMR's there? I'd like to physically hold one before buying as it looks like a large grip...
    Thanks,
    Educate yourself, then educate those around you.

Does the Kel Tec Sub2000 run well ? I've been considering buying one in 9mm . Any info would be appreciated . Thanks .

On your site The sub 2000 Canadian tech specs say 9mm and 40 S&W. Do you have any glock mag 40 cal versions in stock?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dangphool View Post
    Are you coming to the Calgary show and will you have any PMR's there? I'd like to physically hold one before buying as it looks like a large grip...
    Thanks,

I had the same reservations regarding the PMR30. I am happy to report b/c of it being more narrow than your average handgun it compensates somewhat for the "depth" of the grip and it feels very comfortable in the hand. I have bought from Frontier in the past and been very happy with their service but sadly I had to buy the PMR30 elsewhere this time.
    Last edited by gentle_ben; 03-26-2015 at 09:50 AM. Reason: added quote

Quote Originally Posted by gentle_ben View Post
    I had the same reservations regarding the PMR30. I am happy to report b/c of it being more narrow than your average handgun it compensates somewhat for the "depth" of the grip and it feels very comfortable in the hand. I have bought from Frontier in the past and been very happy with their service but sadly I had to buy the PMR30 elsewhere this time.
    thanks for the review
    Educate yourself, then educate those around you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Does the Kel Tec Sub2000 run well ? I've been considering buying one in 9mm . Any info would be appreciated . Thanks
    They are an awesome gun.

The only drawback to the Gen 1 is the lack of an optics rail. But you can get a picatinny forend from Keltec that solves that problem.
    There are other aftermarket solutions as well.

The Gen 2 that's coming soon has a picatinny forend from the factory.

You can get them set-up for either Beretta-92, Glock-17, or Sig-226 magazines. The Sig-226 version also works flawlessly with CZ-75 mags.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar

Thanks for pointing that out , I will be sure to order the picatinny forend at the same time as the rifle .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast