Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fabarm STF12 Compact Initial

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by f55 View Post
    Whats the total for the railed 11" version pictured above, if you have them in stock?
    Last I heard the railed version is Sold Out. I believe the base Initial is still available in the 11" size.

Just been to my local club, and had a loot the 16" and its ace. The LOP is perfect for me.

I dont mind waiting for railed version in 11", the base 11" is still on the site as you said.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    No more railed 11" guns I don't think, but they had a couple initials left. Their range gun DID have the drag marks on the side so assuming mine will develop the same. Very very quality shotgun. It really is incredibly priced for what yoh get. I'd take this over and 870P ANY day of the week. The fit/finish on this gun is TOP notch.

If anyone's looking for a user review on the STF/12 Initial, I just posted mine in the B&G Shotgun section:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...Shotgun-Review

I am working on getting one, it just fits me better than 590, 870, hatsan, ksg that i have/had.

What sort of warranty comes with these, if i buy used will it be transferable?
    Last edited by f55; 02-21-2016 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    No more railed 11" guns I don't think, but they had a couple initials left. Their range gun DID have the drag marks on the side so assuming mine will develop the same. Very very quality shotgun. It really is incredibly priced for what yoh get. I'd take this over and 870P ANY day of the week. The fit/finish on this gun is TOP notch.
    As for the forend marking up the receiver, I haven't used my Martial Pro Forces that much, but I find that if you keep it greased up - there is little damage that occurs. I'm sure if you have a ton of rounds through it, there will be marks. My Mossbergs get the 'tube streaks' after a few rounds, so if you shoot it, eventually you'll see signs of use.

Here's my Mossy 500, it's probably seen less than 100 shells (look at the Mossberg tube marks, especially on the parkerized finish):

My Pro Forces has seen at least 100 shells and looks almost mint:

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    As for the forend marking up the receiver, I haven't used my Martial Pro Forces that much, but I find that if you keep it greased up - there is little damage that occurs. I'm sure if you have a ton of rounds through it, there will be marks. My Mossbergs get the 'tube streaks' after a few rounds, so if you shoot it, eventually you'll see signs of use.

Here's my Mossy 500, it's probably seen less than 100 shells (look at the Mossberg tube marks, especially on the parkerized finish):

My Pro Forces has seen at least 100 shells and looks almost mint:
    I have probably 700-800 through my nickel fabarm and there is very slight Wear marks on the receiver but not much.

I should be the proud owner of 11" railed version by Wednesday

I think I want one of these....
    Click, Bang.

Man these shotties are beautiful, i wish they were about half that price tho. Lol.
    -SideBurnz-