Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Price increase

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightrailtracker View Post
    $ 30.00 increase on a case of 1,440 rds with all the many increases you have been saddled with I surprised it's not up $ 50.00 or $ 60.00 as case .

Your doing a Real Great Service to us Canadian shoots by keep the prices as low as you can !!

Keep up the Excellent work John !!!!!
    Thank you for your continued support
    John

I didn't even know you guys sold ammo! Good to know.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    Link to this item on the site? Can't seem to find it.

CGN frequent flyer
    Prices went up 15%, dolllar is down ~20%. This is expected. Prices on everything are going up. I just hope that when the dollar recovers, prices will adjust just as fast. But kudos for keeping the prices down this long.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobc View Post
    Prices went up 15%, dolllar is down ~20%. This is expected. Prices on everything are going up. I just hope that when the dollar recovers, prices will adjust just as fast. But kudos for keeping the prices down this long.
    Well now, we have about as much chance of costs going down as having government taxes decrease.... Such is life....Yet our Government says the lower dollar is good for us ???????
    John

but......i thought u couldn't get anyone to supply Chinese ammo from China anymore....if that's the case how can your price go up on something that was here before our dollar went to ####....
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    First
    Sorry I didn't know we were 12 year olds on YouTube...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grummpy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    AMMUNITION PRICE INCREASE....

After several years of having some of the lowest priced 7.62x39 ball ammunition in Canada we are now faced with a series of events leaving us no choice but to put forth a price increase effective MAY 1st or when the current "old" inventory is sold out.

A few words of explanation, our government supplier has increased their price to us by 22% even thought we had a lower rate contract in place, shipping costs are up 11% and last but not least the Canadian dollar is down 18% since our last contract.

Current price of Chinese 7.62x39 (1,440 rds) is $199.oo AFTER MAY 1st it will be $229.oo

JOHN
    Not too bad when you say it fast, thanks for trying to keep it down.
    "The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20."
    - Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Well now, we have about as much chance of costs going down as having government taxes decrease.... Such is life....Yet our Government says the lower dollar is good for us ???????
    John
    So true but Government does not have to worry where the mortgage money is coming from..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast