Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Price increase

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    but......i thought u couldn't get anyone to supply Chinese ammo from China anymore....if that's the case how can your price go up on something that was here before our dollar went to ####....
    Simply put, what the hell are you talking about ?

John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    So true but Government does not have to worry where the mortgage money is coming from..
    The government has positive cash flow.... They positively have all the cash they need
    John

I dono. I like to ramble about nothing mostly. Sometimes i like to ramble about stuff that matters. What i think im trying to get at is why is the price going up on ammo that is already in canada?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

AMMUNITION PRICE INCREASE....

After several years of having some of the lowest priced 7.62x39 ball ammunition in Canada we are now faced with a series of events leaving us no choice but to put forth a price increase effective MAY 1st or when the current "old" inventory is sold out.

A few words of explanation, our government supplier has increased their price to us by 22% even thought we had a lower rate contract in place, shipping costs are up 11% and last but not least the Canadian dollar is down 18% since our last contract.

Current price of Chinese 7.62x39 (1,440 rds) is $199.oo AFTER MAY 1st it will be $229.oo
    Is it even possible for Marstar to make a post that does not involve Bragging them self up in some way?

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    I dono. I like to ramble about nothing mostly. Sometimes i like to ramble about stuff that matters. What i think im trying to get at is why is the price going up on ammo that is already in canada?
    I don't think you grasp the issue here.... Yes some ammo is here, several more containers coming, ALL have the new costs reflected in the landed price.... HOWEVER we decided to sell off the "OLD" stock Prior to increases) at last year's prices....
    The fact that the ammunition is in Canada or not has nothing to do with it, what we paid for it is important....
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by cowcity View Post
    Is it even possible for Marstar to make a post that does not involve Bragging them self up in some way?
    I'm sorry, have we offended you by posting our increases in advance ?

What did we do wrong in your view ? Something obviously rubbed you the wrong way ??

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    A tool I buy regularly just went from $18:50 to $21:50 so these prices are not all that bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123