Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Congratulations Quebec! Free Shipping Quebec Orders To Celebrate!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by leflingeur View Post
    thanks for everythings guys but the fight ( not even the war) is not over yet, all, I really said ALL political parties in Québec agree to create a long gun register...well...there is a political party against a new register it is the conservative party of Québec. gun owners have their back against the wall, it is THE party to vote for next election even if they dont win at least they will get momentum, we are more then 500 000 gun owners in Québec we have to rally our forces to vote for those guys next élections.
    Go get them!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Merci Wanstals. Ce n'est qu'un début. Thanks Wanstalls it's only the beginning. We have more things to get done. I wish the 12(6) becomes restricted, 12(5), 12(4) and 12(3) class get's non restricted also. I can only dream about it.....
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

BANNED
    Thanks guys!

That my friend is the solution right there. Votes. We need people to vote plain and simple. Metropolitan areas turn out in droves at election time, if us gun owners don't vote, we don't have a voice. No voice, no guns (or legislated to the point of may as well not have any at least). Having said that, sorry for the Hijack Wanstalls, free shipping is free shipping no matter how you slice it

Très cool Wanstall! I will actually buy something because of that!
    ¡Hasta la victoria siempre!

Awesome, just saw this. Buy a gun, spite the Kebekistani idiot politicians AND pay only 5% GST with FREE SHIPPING?

Win, win, win... thanks Wanstalls!

(This crappy province shouldn't be collecting tax on guns and gun-related items anyway, given how hard they try to eliminate gun ownership)
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Expried Business Member
    Whole lot of firearms headed east this week with a bunch of you guys taking advantage of this offer. That's what we like to see :D Canadians with full gun safes and spreading the sport of shooting all across the country.

Tomorrow (Friday, 03 Apr 2015) will be the last day for the promo so if you've been on the fence, make a leap and get your order in while shipping is free with the CONGRATSQUEBEC coupon code!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntloukas View Post
    Maybe you could claim geographical discrimination but racism is ridiculous. Unless you are ignorant enough to consider them Quebecese

@ wanstals you guys rock
    I think it was intended to be a harmless joke...

Expried Business Member
    About 3hrs left on this for those so inclined!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567