Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pics for BOGO DA shotgun

CGN Regular
    I just needed the motivation. I just don't have a use for a shorty or anything. But they're cool guns. Is there any issues with the mag fed and can the stock be changed to aftermarket on the fixed and folder?

Sorry last question is if the 1887 guns are nice smooth and reliable or no?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    870 stocks fit the mag fed guns, no issues with them. the forend is slightly thicker so aftermarket parts may need alittle messaging to make fit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    [QUOTE=Cdnhunter117;11229204]I just needed the motivation.

Sorry last question is if the 1887 guns are nice smooth and reliable or no?
    [/QUOTE I got the 2 gun and ammo combo a while back. Out of the box one was smoother then the other. But both were good. What I found is they work well with the Dominion and not so with the Winchester Walmart ammo. You have to full stroke the action and not be slow. The odd empty gets hung up. Well worth buying..

I love my full stock 1887, but you do have to run them with authority. I run winchester and federal bulk #8, and DA slugs through them for the most part. I'm sure polishing some of the internals would help in making the action smoother. Nevertheless, very fun gun.

What can people say about the m1000 mag-fed semi auto? I like that it has a longer barrel and the description says it comes with 4 chokes
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    What can people say about the m1000 mag-fed semi auto? I like that it has a longer barrel and the description says it comes with 4 chokes
    Gun has nice fit and finish. Weak ammo weak ejection. High test ammo throws hull's 14 ft. The weak point is the mags. One works and the other I have to hold in place while shooting. No extra mags available?? Mags only hold 4 rds. I've got mixed feelings on recomending this gun??

Perfectly reasonable question...I see the same thing too....just a close-up of the receiver area.
    If you have NOTHING to add to forum..stay out.
    OP was asking for pictures of the sale items.

AND...Tootall is a moderator???? seriously??

Quote Originally Posted by warp9racing View Post
    Hey guys,

FOR THE BOGO HALF

not sure if its my computor/web browswer etc.

But is there a chance you can post pictures of the DA 18.5 folding and fixed stock shottys for the BOGO.

All I see is a close up of the trigger

soo yeah CANAM..can I have my pictures now lol

What the hell is a " shotty "?
    " NIL SINE LABORE"

General question what does the "....." represent when mods write that? Is that them saying I will lock this thread soon? Sometimes it would be nice for them to say why. I have seen a few threads locked with the "......." comment that I thought were going along OK. Seemed like a reasonable question. Cheers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast