Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dominion arms grizzly

I had a 18.5" grizzly fold stock, anyone know where I can buy a recoil reduce pad for the fold stock.
    I LOVE HONEY

I have a 12.5" mag fed and would love to hear suggestions as to how to get it to feed correctly. I've named it Bob Marley, because it's always jammin'. Shells stand up vertical in the mag, others start to get fed then jam up. It's a lovely shotgun and I've dressed it up with a recoil reducing stock, etc. But it just doesn't feed well at all. And I've purchased 4 additional magazines, making that 5 in total. They all do the same thing. There's a Youtube member who suggests cutting down the spring and polishing the edge of the mag, which I've tried. Exactly the same issue continues. I would love to hear some advice, I'll send you a gift card to the liquor agency of your choice, lol.

I suggested that maybe the shotshell problem,my grizzly feed well on Remington.Even it was a 5 round mag ,I only put in 4 rounds.l had heard that mag feed norinco may not work well on some brand.
    Last edited by HONEY; 07-12-2015 at 09:41 PM.
    I LOVE HONEY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    The "Magazine Factory 5 round for DA Grizzly-Mag Shotgun" and "Magazine aftermarket 5 round for DA- Grizzly-Mag shotgun" are different, it would be worth getting 1 of each. The aftermarket would not feed at all for me with 5 in the mag, the factory one was fine.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

All 5 magazines are the Chinese factory units. I was speaking with Dan at CannadaAmmo about it and he's sending me a Korean-made aftermarket magazine to try. Great customer service, I really hope that this solves the issue!

Quote Originally Posted by disorganism View Post
    all 5 magazines are the chinese factory units. I was speaking with dan at cannadaammo about it and he's sending me a korean-made aftermarket magazine to try. Great customer service, i really hope that this solves the issue!
    remember to close the chamber first before put in the loaded mag , then load the first round into the chamber, my grizzly feed well in this way.
    I LOVE HONEY

Quote Originally Posted by death_hawk View Post
    Have you tried Tinder?
    Who is that?, I have been told in the early spring, March, Than June , now I am seeing fall maybe, IE never?
    I have people wait for the 8.5" for some reason

Subscribed... waiting for the 12" mag fed. I hope Canada ammo lets us know when they come in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12