Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buy 3 get one free deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackWatch's Avatar
    Will the 1000 rds of green tips for $529 be coming back in April?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    Sorry guys, our competitors are calling up our suppliers and complaining are prices are too low. No more deals, I guess
    Seriously?

Sorry guys, our competitors are calling up our suppliers and complaining are prices are too low. No more deals, I guess
    No more deals? That's crazy talk! I know you don't have the stock to do the buy 3 get 1 for the 556 but you appear to have lots of 7.62....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wow, they are playing loose and wild with collusion and price fixing if they are forcing you to raise your prices and not have sales!
    To bad, it was a good run, like with everything it is always good to shop around!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    I've taken advantage of the buy 3 get 1 free 7.62 deal twice. I only buy this ammo when this sale is on. Until the next one, it's cheaper, older 7.62 surplus only.

Your business model to date is what has made you successful in this industry. I would be pretty cautious about changing your approach just because your competitors are complaining. It's economy of scale. Your ability to purchase in large quantities has resulted in large volumes of sales. It is now a part of CanadaAmmo's identity and a big part of how you have differentiated your company. You have earned loyal customers for this very reason. Why on earth would you want to change all this and lose that competitive edge?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntactical View Post
    Your business model to date is what has made you successful in this industry. I would be pretty cautious about changing your approach just because your competitors are complaining. It's economy of scale. Your ability to purchase in large quantities has resulted in large volumes of sales. It is now a part of CanadaAmmo's identity and a big part of how you have differentiated your company. You have earned loyal customers for this very reason. Why on earth would you want to change all this and lose that competitive edge?
    Very well said....i have spent thousands,And i do appreciate everything you have givin us! Thank you.....!! If you want to try change your identity it just might not work aswell as you may think!

Early April Fools joke???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grummpy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SIG FAN View Post
    Early April Fools joke???
    Let's hope so!
    "The philosophy of gun control: Teenagers are roaring through town at 90MPH, where the speed limit is 25. Your solution is to lower the speed limit to 20."
    - Sam Cohen (inventor of the neutron bomb)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntactical View Post
    Agree'd. I have spent 6000$ at another retailer with low ammo prices to buy guns just because they sell cheap ammo, I support who every one that saves me money. Even is the firearm is 20-60$ more. In the long run ammo is what saves you money. But atlest you got free shipping!
    Last edited by CanadianBaconPancakes; 04-02-2015 at 12:26 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast