Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: DA50 .50BMG upper!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I've emailed, no replies LOL
    Guess I'll just have to watch yer site for when they show in stock.
    I'd hope they would get these out sooner then later.

Any guys with the first fifty have any feedback? Type of lower your running, scope selection and what's the accuracy like?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I got a reply. Can get one now but missing a firing pin on that one.
    I don't mind waiting , my urgency is that the ATRS lower was a small window to get in on.... With no guarantee to get an upper. Would have been cool if the two companies had collaborated to sell us a finished rifle but we all want a perfect world LOL
    We"ll see what happens and I'll try to not to blow my budget before the next 50 are assembled after the canam crew is well rested from holidays

I got a reply. Can get one now but missing a firing pin on that one.
    I don't mind waiting , my urgency is that the ATRS lower was a small window to get in on.... With no guarantee to get an upper. Would have been cool if the two companies had collaborated to sell us a finished rifle but we all want a perfect world LOL
    We"ll see what happens and I'll try to not to blow my budget before the next 50 are assembled after the canam crew is well rested from holidays

Well I bit the bullet and did the lower today. Just want to get a upper before they may get banned by tommy the commie or the child.

Hopefully the uppers are done soon.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We have one left. We were missing a hammer set. shoot us an email if you want it

PS, as I mentioned before, we have another 50 in parts waiting to be assembled once we have staff again.
    So is a hammer set the hammer,spring and the firing pin.
    I started mocking up a NR lower so I would not be starring at upper I could not use yet.
    But now I am looking at an unfinished lower because I don't have a rifle to fit it to.
    Well with a shortage of 51 hammer sets and the staff to assemble,I am finely ahead of schedule
    Last edited by Above49TH; 07-06-2015 at 10:14 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    LOL that's a very mug 1/2 full attitude

CGN Regular
    I hope can amm don't think I was taking a shot at them.
    I was laughing at myself.
    I usually spend weeks collecting parts for a project
    then can't find time to assemble.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    That would be bad, esp. if ATRS sells the complete unit from AB with GST only as that would make it too irresistible to resist. Don't need a 50BMG, a one shop solution with no BC PST would be too much temptation.
    ...Would have been cool if the two companies had collaborated to sell us a finished rifle but we all want a perfect world LOL
    ...)
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    That would be bad, esp. if ATRS sells the complete unit from AB with GST only as that would make it too irresistible to resist. Don't need a 50BMG, a one shop solution with no BC PST would be too much temptation.
    Would be nice, but that sounds like too much trouble.

Has anybody that has been shooting their DA50 have problem ejecting the spent casings. I had a hell of the time ejecting them. I gave up trying for 2 hours after the 4th round. I ended up having to beat my action open with a 6x6 piece of wood. The 2x4 would not work. I was offered a broom stick as well to stick down the barrel but declined The 5th round I applied some lube to the neck of the casing and it pretty much just popped open.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 09outlander's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrirocz View Post
    Has anybody that has been shooting their DA50 have problem ejecting the spent casings. I had a hell of the time ejecting them. I gave up trying for 2 hours after the 4th round. I ended up having to beat my action open with a 6x6 piece of wood. The 2x4 would not work. I was offered a broom stick as well to stick down the barrel but declined The 5th round I applied some lube to the neck of the casing and it pretty much just popped open.
    What ammo? Was it Federal XM33C by chance.
    Come for the guns, stay for the tinfoil
    Member: CSSA

Dunnville Hunters and Anglers, we are accepting new members
    www.dunnvillehuntersandanglers.ca