Thread: Marstar Cleaning and Gunsmithing Bench

Question Marstar Cleaning and Gunsmithing Bench

Does anyone happen to own one of these Cleaning and Gunsmithing Benchs from Marstar?

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=77048

I purchased one a while back when they were on sale and never had the chance to set it up until recently. I managed to find every piece except for the rail/bar that sits on top and screws into the stand itself. I even managed to find the screws/washers and allen key that go with the rail. I honestly don't recall seeing this piece when unpackaging it a while back but there's a good chance I've misplaced it.

I'm wondering if anyone would be kind enough to upload (Via e-mail works if that's easier?) a picture of what it looks like up close. (Whether on its own or already screwed into the stand) I could possibly ask Marstar if they have any extras but figured I'd try here first. Perhaps if I saw what it looked like up close it might help jog my memory or at the very least aid me in having something retrofitted.

Thanks!

BANNED
    I would suggest giving Marstar a call and asking them for the missing piece.

They're usually quite willing to help out.

Good luck!

Thanks nntw! I'll definitely give that a try if nothing comes of this thread. I've always had positive dealings with Marstar so I'm confident they'd help me out if possible

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperInTheMaking View Post
    Thanks nntw! I'll definitely give that a try if nothing comes of this thread. I've always had positive dealings with Marstar so I'm confident they'd help me out if possible
    Try contacting service@marstar.ca
    if you wish copy to myself john@marstar.ca
    John

Thanks for the reply John! I'll give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Try contacting service@marstar.ca
    if you wish copy to myself john@marstar.ca
    John
    Hi John - sent an email on April 1st around 11am ccing you but just realized I sent it to sales and not service by mistake. Has anyone had the chance to look into it yet? Please let me know, Thanks! I can resend to service if that will help.

Just heard back from Marstar and they are sending me the piece I'm looking for! Excellent customer service yet again!

Thanks John!