Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RPAL: No Reply

Quote Originally Posted by soleman View Post
    The program in NB is being run out of the NBCC in Dieppe for goodness knows what purpose. They are slow to respond as this is an add-on duty for these folks, They will return your message in due time and they are nice folks to talk to and mean well so please be patient. Your experience was the same as mine was last year.
    No NBCC no longer administers the course. Last year yes not anymore. It's a shame because my wife tried to register, got the run around and finally was told course was full.

You cannot apply for a PAL or Restricted PAL until you have actually passed the relevant course and received the "pass" paperwork from the PAL tester. If you had that approved "pass" and mailed it in a week ago and have proof of payment it will take at LEAST 4 weeks and possibly longer depending on your personal history and interview results. So....

"Smoke em if you got em"
    "Hurry up and wait"

and so on.

Regards,

Izzit

there are 2 tests, 1 for your firearms knowledge and the 2nd to test your patience stick handling through the PAL /RPAL process!

Whoops, sorry as I did finally understand you are just waiting for a response from the NB testing organization. I now plead ignorance of the difficulties facing training in NB.
    My apologies!

Izzit

Quote Originally Posted by Izzit View Post
    Whoops, sorry as I did finally understand you are just waiting for a response from the NB testing organization. I now plead ignorance of the difficulties facing training in NB.
    My apologies!

Izzit
    No problem, thanks for your reply
    CCFR

Just following up on my problem. They contacted me today and all issues are resolved and I will be taking the course June 12-14. Thanks for all the help guys.
    CCFR

I just went thru the process here in NS. Registered online and paid via CC. At the end of the registration process I received a confirmation number which I wrote down. When I went to the course they didn't have my name on their student list. But since I had my confirmation number I was allowed to stay. Funny thing is that I also registered for the restricted course the following day and my name WAS on their list. I guess what I am trying to say is do you have a confirmation number? If so you should be good to go.

They didn't give me a confirmation number. Instead they called me and said that they accidentally took out 2 payments, are refunding me for one, are sending me the manuals, and will send me the location of the course when it gets closer to the date.

I hope my name is written on a list.. Boys, this sounds like a very unorganized operation.
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Jc0228 View Post
    They didn't give me a confirmation number. Instead they called me and said that they accidentally took out 2 payments, are refunding me for one, are sending me the manuals, and will send me the location of the course when it gets closer to the date.

I hope my name is written on a list.. Boys, this sounds like a very unorganized operation.
    I hope they dont give you a run around with this, and good luck !

Hey folks, i signed up for my non restricted firearms course a little while back and it starts this Tuesday comeing up and i havent heard anything back from them. No receipt, no email, nothing. Is this normal and should i be worried. Also, when you sign up for your NR firearms safety course is the hunter safety automatically signed up as well? Thank you for any help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast