Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Super Sabra Lightning Bow Trigger (IWI Tavor)

How do you adjust the creep properly. I installed the trigger and the screw for changing the creep seemed as if it were stuck in place.
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justins1877 View Post
    I should have been more clear, I was actually asking about the trigger group.. In a trigger bow thread. My bad.
    Yea the hammer pack has gone up $27 but that also has alot to do with the preorder for the first batch having been on while the dollar was better.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Probably a good idea. You don't need to remove the trigger though.

Get a 1/16" allen key to remove the 3-48 screw and retainer. There is a hole in front of the threaded hole for the leg of the pin, ( it'll be evident when you look down from the top with the barrel out).
    Place the leg in that hole, and push lightly until you feel resistance. Replace the screw through the retainer pin ring and start the thread one or two turns, just enough to hold it.
    If the leg seats fully you're good to go, if not tap the trigger pin until you have the groove lined up and the retainer slides down, then tighten the screw.

It's just there to prevent the trigger pin from sliding out.
    I agree, follow these instructions.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by JNA View Post
    How do you adjust the creep properly. I installed the trigger and the screw for changing the creep seemed as if it were stuck in place.
    It will be a little stiff at first, just turn it.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Regular
    Shot it today. Works perfect.

Anyone know when we can get the curved butt pads? that is the last item I need to perfect my tavor. Where can a guy get a Midwest Industries key mod rail section too? That is all I need!
    "All things I thought I knew, but now confess; the more I know I know, I know the less" - John Owen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    There are no buttpads in the retail stream in Canada yet... best you can do is find someone willing to send you one from the US. A few of us have sourced one that way. I hear they are coming via zahal tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Probably a good idea. You don't need to remove the trigger though.

Get a 1/16" allen key to remove the 3-48 screw and retainer. There is a hole in front of the threaded hole for the leg of the pin, ( it'll be evident when you look down from the top with the barrel out).
    Place the leg in that hole, and push lightly until you feel resistance. Replace the screw through the retainer pin ring and start the thread one or two turns, just enough to hold it.
    If the leg seats fully you're good to go, if not tap the trigger pin until you have the groove lined up and the retainer slides down, then tighten the screw.

It's just there to prevent the trigger pin from sliding out.
    I used a small paper clip to find out if I lined up the trigger pin groove to the trigger pin retainer hole. Once my paper clip dropped, I knew I had the grove lined up. I installed the trigger pin retainer shortly after and sure enough it dropped in fine.

I suggest before you drop the trigger, make sure you turn the take up adjustment screw right and left because it will be stiff. Doing it while the trigger is outside will sure let you use the short side of your Allen key. I had to remove the trigger to do that after realizing how stiff the adjustment screw was.

The other thing I've noticed was the trigger bar is easier to move with the safety off so it's easier to mate the hole in the bar to the trigger bar boss without much distress. Other than that night and day difference. I put the safety back on, adjusted the take up screw all the way till there was no more take up then backed off 1/8 of a turn (thanks DOOK!). Worked like a charm.
    Last edited by Rollbar; 05-28-2015 at 01:45 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MysticMartin's Avatar
    Did order the product and received the tracking number the same day... wow!

Looking forward to receive it and install it by reading again all thread that I really appreciated

Thanks for sharing your experience, this will help me a lot!

Because by reading only, sounds difficult and dont understand everything, but with the part and gun in front, this will help!

its hard to imagine the trigger getting any better than it is with the super sabra but hot damn im getting horny for the lighting bow trigger
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

It makes about as much a difference as the sabra does. So it's double plus good.