Thread: Cooey .22 bolt wanted

Cooey .22 bolt wanted

I have two Cooey .22 rifles models 39 and 84. Both of the rifles have been in the family for generations and they have both had the bolts misplaced. I am wondering if anyone knows were I can get bolts for them. I was told that I can only get a bolt if someone scraps a gun or if I get a bolt I would have to get it fitted to the gun. Any information/help would be greatly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    You need to go down to the EE or Equipment Exchange and apply for access there.
    When you are granted access you will be able to place a wanted to buy advert. there and hopefully someone will be along to supply you with
    what you are looking for.
    You can also try Western Gun Parts in Edmonton in your quest for said parts.
    I personally have never used them, but they have been around for a very long time so they must be doing some sort of business to keep going.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

WESTERN GUN PARTS...I believe STEVE Holborn in Warren makes them.
    The Whitetail Doctor from Blueberry Hill

BANNED
    Hi. Gunparts, Stateside, has some Cooey parts listed under Winchester(way down at the bottom). $26.25US for an M39 bolt with no extractor(they have none of those) plus their $35US export fee. Add the W's. gunpartscorp.com
    An M84 and M840 are the same thing as a Winchester M370. Single shot shotguns. No bolt for them. Check the model number.
    Try W.R. Long outside Cobourg too.
    Bolts will require fitting for headspace.

thanks for all the advice/replies I'll check it out

CGN frequent flyer
    It could you take you a while. It took me almost 5 years to find a bolt for a Cooey 75 .