Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank you all for a great Easter Sale!

Thanks for the great mosin!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hightrailtracker View Post
    Bob 4 Mossy's for $ 437 delivered WOW !!! I missed that one awwwwwwwwww.

That was the Mosin Magant 9130 Grade II
    $109.00

What's a Grade II mean ?

I see they were seal in plastic bags according to the web site , sold out now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Can you post some pic's of these Grade II I missed ???

Yes actually, Saturday, they were $100 each plus the shipping and tax, and they have all the goodies, sling/ bottle, Bayo / etc!
    Never seen a picture, guess I will take a look! I knew that a Mosin for $100 in any shape is worth it!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

A big thank you to all, especially Colin who was extremely helpful in putting my order together on Friday and Saturday!

Don't have access to my home email to reply from previous correspondence but should I have heard about a shipping quote by now? Not the end of the world if my order got missed, but I'd just like to confirm so I don't buy local and double up.

Same boat here. Would like to know as well

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyHandCannon View Post
    Same boat here. Would like to know as well
    Most of the orders have still not been processed but we are looking to get all orders dealt with by Friday. If after Friday you still haven't got any info feel free to email us at websales@theshootingedge.com and we will check it out for you.
    We are all absolutely loving all the positive comments from Facebook and CGN its great to know that we're doing it right! Thanks everyone!

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    How about another $ 109.00 sale on Mosin Magant 9130 Grade II ,,,,,, ??????????????????????

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    Most of the orders have still not been processed but we are looking to get all orders dealt with by Friday. If after Friday you still haven't got any info feel free to email us at websales@theshootingedge.com and we will check it out for you.
    We are all absolutely loving all the positive comments from Facebook and CGN its great to know that we're doing it right! Thanks everyone!
    Thanks for the update. Your web team was definitely on top of it during the sale! They killed it. Just haven't heard back since so was curious about processing time. You guys sure know how to throw a crazy sale. Thx for the good deals.

I emailed an order in for a Mosin, however grade I at $119. Still a good deal. But if you want to upgrade me to a II I won't complain lol.

Not sure how much shipping is, $10 according to the site? Can't wait!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by satanshollow View Post
    I emailed an order in for a Mosin, however grade I at $119. Still a good deal. But if you want to upgrade me to a II I won't complain lol.

Not sure how much shipping is, $10 according to the site? Can't wait!
    Grade 2 were $119 I believe, and on Saturday down to $100.,,, awesome, the grade 1 were the higher end Mosins. Not sure the full difference but grade 2 are usually shooter grade and grade 1 are in a bit better shape, both good though!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast