Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank you all for a great Easter Sale!

CGN frequent flyer Hightrailtracker's Avatar
    Ok , put some pic's when you get them , I'm sure many of us like to look and cry ,,,, for being tooooo slow

Big thanks to Colin for straightening out my order got mostly what I wanted!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Crap, just looked at the mosins on your site and realized I should have just bought a crate! Already packed for shipping!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I didn't get wath I want. But I received I quick answer. Merci!

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Sales View Post
    Most of the orders have still not been processed but we are looking to get all orders dealt with by Friday. If after Friday you still haven't got any info feel free to email us at websales@theshootingedge.com and we will check it out for you.
    We are all absolutely loving all the positive comments from Facebook and CGN its great to know that we're doing it right! Thanks everyone!
    Placed a web order via email last Saturday and haven't heard anything back except for the confirmation of receipt of the order. Email sent to address quoted above. Looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

CGN Regular
    Same here, but I'm really not concerned. I'm sure it will take longer than a week to process so many orders. Cheers

The CFO,s System is down and wont be back till Monday or Tuesday so we are unable to check PAL,s and do transfers. We didn't anticipate the time well it may take another week to get through all the orders, Hang tight guys we will do another post once we have gotten through all of them to confirm everything is good.

Thanks
    TSE_Sales

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

Went to the Calgary gun show first thing Saturday morning...then in the afternoon I went to check out your store for the first time...honestly shoulda went to see you guys first...the deals were way betther than the show deals...next year I know where Im heading first thing Friday AM...the crowds can go to the show and stand in line..you guys got my attention this year!
    So rumor has it you can't fix stupid..but apparently you can shoot it in the nuts with a pepper ball.

Suns out, guns out, Vu!

CGN frequent flyer
    Can't wait til next year, you guys rocked it out! That's how you do an online sale!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast