Thread: The Nighthawk Difference

Expried Business Member

Cool The Nighthawk Difference

We are, as always, very proud to work with Nighthawk Custom. They have produced world-class pistols since their inception and have worked with some of the biggest and most relevant names in the industry to continuously innovate models that fill needs for those using their 1911s at work. The quality of a Nighthawk is truly astonishing. There is a difference between an off-the-shelf gun and a custom gun that is difficult to capture in words but impossible to miss in person.

An example of the fine detail work we love to see can be found on this, the last Costa Recon to be built and exported by Nighthawk Custom. The limited run of Costa pistols has come to a close, but there is no such thing as a "Friday afternoon" build from Nighthawk -- the finest level of care and commitment to quality is evident on the last gun, same as the first gun. Each cut, each bevel, each inch of satin smooth finish. The action is exceptional. The barrel is crowned perfectly. The checkering and serrations are straight, true, and even throughout.

You can click any of these photos for a larger version to see the Nighthawk difference in detail.

Nighthawk's guarantee of quality is as simple as a signature -- each gun is stamped permanently with the gunsmith's initials and guaranteed for life to be free from defect in materials and workmanship. We are always excited and proud to see a shipment of incredible Nighthawk pistols come through our door. Their expertise and reputation precedes them and they have never let us down.

See it for yourself today. We have several models in stock now, whether you're looking for a Costa Recon .45ACP, Heinie Ladyhawk 9mm, customized Enforcer .45ACP, T3 Fullsize .45ACP, or a GRP Fullsize .45ACP. If none of those are the right Nighthawk for you, we are able to get you exactly what you need, directly from our partners at Nighthawk Custom -- built to your specifications, to suit your shooting requirements. Whatever you are looking for in a 1911, Nighthawk Custom and the House of 1911s can make sure you can continue shooting at your best.

one day I will buy one of these......just can not justify the purchase right now.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Shooter1of38's Avatar
    Love mine. Best fitting 1911 I own. A dream to shoot
    Guns are cheap entertainment....The least OBTUSE of my interests

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    God those are sexy. Out of my budget at the moment, but one day I'll have one. A full-size black T3 is my dream pistol.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

was thinking of buying the 9mm until i noticed it was called the ladyhawk :S

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    I'd ask some questions, but who am I kidding? I'd have to sell every 1911 I have and even then still fall short for affording one of these!

I still dream of getting a nice CMP Hardball style gun, like the Colt Gold Cup or Les Baer Hardballer, with a lovely blued finish. I don't think Nighthawk makes one of those.

CGN frequent flyer thenewbieglockguy's Avatar
    Wow! What a fabulous video! I love my Nigthawk. You really pay for what you get. Their craftsmanship is A-1. I hope I can get one of these again in the near future. ����