Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: SKS to AR mag adapter prototype

I for one can tell you that the bolt conversion is easy. Maybe 3-4/10 skill level. A dremmel will do the work and maybe a file to assist. The are dozens of vids on youtube. Many of us did this drop free mod years ago. As far as the magwell work...that will have to be seen. It looks simple enough from the pics. It would be nice to see a detailed vid. Guys, you are going to have NO problem moving this product. The $200 price point would have been much nicer though. People are gonna pay.

Too much work for not enough gain IMO, I'm not scared of gunsmithing at all myself but if I'm putting in that time and effort I could do something a lot more useful like a trigger job and polishing feedramps etc. Well you don't often notice the polishing unless you had a problem like my sig mosquito did but the trigger job you sure do

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    These would probably sell quite well.

People have been asking for this product for many years.

That is a positive response, we will go ahead with production then. Send an Email to hical@shaw.ca to be on the preorder notification list. We will let you know when they arrive, no payment needed until we ship!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

We will be offering the conversion service as well as predone SKSs for you to buy without any hassle!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Got any pictures of it installed?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i'll take a pre done sks , please add me to your list

Had one very similar worked fairly well no actual complaints about it. But someone did inquire with rcmp about it that the sks had to be the o my thing modified. If the mag was modified in any way including minor filing would make it prohibited as it was not intended for that rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Maybe this was already answered .....Do you need an adapter for each magazine? SOrry if a dumb question, I didn't read the whole thread.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!