Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why do you guys need my Drivers License to complete an order?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Doesn't make any sense?? You are assuming that someone has just stolen a CC and a PAL and just rushed to buy a firearm?? If I had mine stolen the very first thing I would do is cancel my PAL #. The local WS store takes your PAL into the back and phones it in to make sure it is current. Also from what the salesman told me in B.C. WS will refuse a sale if you have any outstanding wildlife conviction fines??? Don't know about outstanding DL fines or child support payments??? Either way the more info we give ! The more is floating around some where!!!! I've made 5 fax purchases with P+D and not been asked for a DL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Doesn't make any sense?? You are assuming that someone has just stolen a CC and a PAL and just rushed to buy a firearm?? If I had mine stolen the very first thing I would do is cancel my PAL #. The local WS store takes your PAL into the back and phones it in to make sure it is current. Also from what the salesman told me in B.C. WS will refuse a sale if you have any outstanding wildlife conviction fines??? Don't know about outstanding DL fines or child support payments??? Either way the more info we give ! The more is floating around some where!!!! I've made 5 fax purchases with P+D and not been asked for a DL!!!
    Please...I've explained this a couple of times. The sales person did this as a matter of habit from selling guns in the store ( we sell several thousand a year). We don't often get this info for mail order (you can decline)...it's not the norm...everyone who thinks this is a big deal I'm sorry you have taken this the wrong way. We spoke to all of our staff at the end of the day to confirm this is not required. I hope we"re done on this as I'm tired and want to go out for supper and a drink. Good night to all and please keep any questions on track as I don't like to lock threads (I rarely do). Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    Please...I've explained this a couple of times. The sales person did this as a matter of habit from selling guns in the store ( we sell several thousand a year). We don't often get this info for mail order (you can decline)...it's not the norm...everyone who thinks this is a big deal I'm sorry you have taken this the wrong way. We spoke to all of our staff at the end of the day to confirm this is not required. I hope we"re done on this as I'm tired and want to go out for supper and a drink. Good night to all and please keep any questions on track as I don't like to lock threads (I rarely do). Phil.
    I agree and Im happy with your reply. I told you to lock the thread a few posts ago as these things seem to keep going. I regret posting it at all now. Should have just asked to speak with you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234