Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mossberg MVP Patrol 7.62NATO/.308WIN -- IN STOCK

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Mossberg MVP Patrol 7.62NATO/.308WIN -- IN STOCK

Mossberg has gotten their MVP Patrol line into the .30-caliber field with their new line of 7.62/.308 chambered rifles! These are able to accept both M14 and SR-25 pattern magazines including the XCR-M pistol mags, PMAG 308s, and Springfield M1A/Norinco M14 mags, which is a huge variety of options for cheap and reliable mags -- a true triumph of engineering It's very cool to see a pile of assorted mags all fit the same rifle, and the off-the-shelf availability of varieties of .308WIN is a huge boon to shooters of this caliber. You can definitely see the applications for a rugged rifle with a barrel profile that won't heat up and string rounds all over the place too quick.

Mossberg MVP Patrol 16.25" 7.62NATO (.308WIN)

CLICK HERE

Mossberg MVP Patrol Package 16.25" 7.62NATO (.308WIN)

CLICK HERE

These come standard with 16.25" medium profile barrels, spiral fluted bolts, Lightning Trigger System (like Savage's Accutrigger in practice), and five-round SR-25 style mags. The package version comes with mounts and UTG tactical scope included and installed, as well as a sun shade and a buttstock sleeve.

We ship coast to coast for our famous flat rate $10 fee so get yours today in time for all the spring weather!

BANNED
    wow

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    More choices is a good thing but I'm having a hard time choosing between this and the ruger scout.
    CCFR/NFA

Are these stocks synthetic or the painted wood stocks?
    You are right about one thing: I'm a big bad mother f--ker and I'm here to drink your goddamn milkshake.

Oh this could be bad, its a 1 MOA or better my wife will hate me.
    If only war was waged with hockey sticks and pucks, I would be whirlwind of destruction

Expried Business Member
    Synthetic stocks through and through, soft rubber recoil pad.

Do you guys give a military/ law enforcement discount?
    Never ask Chuck Norris for a 3 hole punch!

I've been looking @ the 5.56 version of this for a couple weeks now. Really like the idea. Ppl on the interwebz say they have rough action/bolt issues so I'm somewhat reluctant. Anyone have any experience with the MVP in any calibre good or bad I'd love to hear about it.

My brother has an MVP, in 5.56, I think it's the varmint model. The action seems good, it's not buttery smooth but seems to work with any mag he's tried and it's a tack driver. Seem to be a good rifle for the price.
    CSSA member
    NFA member

The stock feels awesome I have the 308 version il be shooting it this weekend but the stock is awesome in my opinion, it functions awesome with snap caps and my broken in m305 mags
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast