Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now Offering Custom CNC Machining

Expired Business

Now Offering Custom CNC Machining

Those of you who follow on facebook have seen over the last while a bunch of CAD images and even some video of me learning to use my CNC machine. Well now I am confident enough in my ability with the machine to be able to offer CNC machining on slides and other non frame parts. I will be offering a set of pre-programmed options that you can simply order online and mail your slide in to have done with a nice quick turn around (IE: I’ll usually do it the weekend after I recieve it unless there is a match). I’ll also be offering custom designs and machining based on what you want, obviously more time on the turn around and more cost, but we will be able to work out some really cool and unique designs.

Ok, enough text, here are some pictures!

These two glock slide designs are ready to go, cost will be $45 each to machine.

Here is the design for one of my personal guns, I like hex’s what can I say

And some random shots of ideas I have been playing with.

I have also contacted a local guy who has been trained and certified at the Cerakote factory and the cost of cerekoting a slide is $70 or your whole gun for $200

BANNED
    Nice to see this being offered and at a reasonable price too

I look forward to seeing some pics of your work here in the upcoming months..especially the hex design..one of my favorites too
    So rumor has it you can't fix stupid..but apparently you can shoot it in the nuts with a pepper ball.

CGN frequent flyer Familygunnutz's Avatar
    I'm interested, I'm digging the hex design, do you have a pic of finished product? (of any of your design is fine.)
    Get some!!! ^^

Expired Business
    The hex design is for my new Edge which is in the mail to me as we speak... I'm anxiously awaiting it so I can start cutting into it.
    Not a lot of pictures of machined things at the moment, I'll throw a few below but I recommend liking on facebook, It's just easier to throw up pictures on there so I always do when testing code or cutting something

top slot in a GP x22 to help lighten the slide

Some test pattern for the top of a friends 1911 slides

and some more radical stuff to a shadow slide I have, making it even more flat top as well as stroking it (giving the slide more distance to travel). Going to be some more work done on this thing soon

and random aluminium slide top

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Pretty cool technology. What would it ball park cost to do cut some 3/8" rim fire grooves in a receiver? Or carve some dovetails for scope mounts into a barrel?

How is the GP running with the lighter slide?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expired Business
    I can't really say, I am a pistol guy through and through (literally only own one rifle) so I only have a vague idea of what would be required for either, but send me an email or message and I can see what I can do either myself or someone I know.

the GP is running better, but it only took out about 10 grams worth, we are going to cut a nice big chunk out of the spring box next to cut some weight

How long til you make your own slides?? lol
    Its been great to follow your progress along, thank you for sharing!

Think my 22lr slide could use some fancy-fying...

you do bolt and/or barrel fluting?
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

What about custom designed accessories?
    Something I drew up. Simple shape with a small pic rail attachment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast