Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: April Ammo Deals at AmmoSupply.ca

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    I am very sorry that you had such a negative experience of AmmoSupply. We endeavour to keep our inventory levels accurate, but unfortunately in this case they were not. We would never and have never cancelled someone's order to fill somebody else's.
    That's a pleasant explanation but is also false. The person who received my order is a CGN user that I chat with online.
    You cancelled my order and sold it to him. I can't think of any other reason why he got his order when it was placed after mine other than his was placed after you made the online price increase.

It's just my experience with your firm, if others have had a more pleasant experience then good for them. I was not so lucky.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    WOW. Just wow. Unfortunately silence isn't quite as intuitive as breathing. Kate has been an absolute gem, which leads me to believe that this has been taken out of context.

CGN frequent flyer Siggy Stardust's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac10attack View Post
    First and only bad experience I've ever heard of with Kate. Every dealing I have had with her has met and exceeded any expectations I had.
    ^^^x2^^^

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    I've had only good experiences with Kate. I'm guessing there has to be more to the story....some sort of mis-communication/misunderstanding etc
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Sa View Post
    That's a pleasant explanation but is also false. The person who received my order is a CGN user that I chat with online.
    You cancelled my order and sold it to him. I can't think of any other reason why he got his order when it was placed after mine other than his was placed after you made the online price increase.

It's just my experience with your firm, if others have had a more pleasant experience then good for them. I was not so lucky.
    All our records show that we partial-shipped your order, we didn't cancel it. We also have not made any price increases online, so I am not sure what you're referring to there. Our warehouse staff prepare all orders and our policy is first come first served (although this is not something we have to implement very often since generally our inventory is accurate). We will reaffirm this policy internally. Our staff are human, and we therefore cannot claim to be perfect, but I can assure you that we have the very best of intentions and do our best to make things right with the customer when we mess up.

My shopping experiences there have always been good. Good friendly people and that us why I send my friends there. I believe if there was any issues, Kate would have taken care of it.
    Shop with confidence!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    Kate any chance for some 410 ammo? Hard to find anything decent in quantity, can you help?

I have nothing but praise for Kate and her crew. Always courteous and professional.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    Kate any chance for some 410 ammo? Hard to find anything decent in quantity, can you help?
    We do have some Rio #9s in currently, but we will be getting some more Challenger 410ga in 1-2 weeks. We'll make an announcement on CGN when it comes in!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fountainhead View Post
    I have nothing but praise for Kate and her crew. Always courteous and professional.

^^^ This and SWAG that can't be beat for quality..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast