Thread: P&D Awesome as usual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davie Sprocket's Avatar

P&D Awesome as usual.

Stopped in on Saturday to have a look at some pistols as my girl friend Chris decided, after 3 years of me coxing to buy one. I should have gotten the name of the salesman at the restricted desk as he was awesome. My girl friend has had trouble with sales people at other stores and was hesitant to even have a look. A lot of gun store sales people look down on women buyers and worse so when they get asked curious questions about the guns or accessories. This was not the case at P&D. Chris looked at several 9mm pistols, the sales man was awesome the entire time. Even though we were only there to have a look, Chris really liked the fit, finish and weight of the s&w m&p 9 so we purchased one.

Chris and I would like to extend a huge thank you to P&D for making her first pistol buy, easy, relaxing, informative and a very enjoyable.
    Donate to the orgs, CCFR, CSSA, NFA. Join the CPC. Fight the LPC at each turn. We must be united. Sign the petitions, call, email, mail the mp's, senators, mla's. Get the word out to friends, family anyone and everyone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    Congrats on the M&P9. Did you buy the Carry & Range Kit? That's the best bang for the buck. Yeah, I noticed that the customer service has been great at P&D ever since Cabela's showed up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davie Sprocket's Avatar
    My gf got the range kit, which came with the 3 mags, loader and holster. She is extremely excited to get it but now really not to happy to have to wait for the cfc, as her first restricted they said it could be a couple weeks.
    Donate to the orgs, CCFR, CSSA, NFA. Join the CPC. Fight the LPC at each turn. We must be united. Sign the petitions, call, email, mail the mp's, senators, mla's. Get the word out to friends, family anyone and everyone.