Page 105 of 123 FirstFirst ... 8595979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1228

Thread: ATRS Modern hunter specs, pics and range reports

CGN Ultra frequent flyer carverk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo_man View Post
    Bet the MH308 would look amazing with some good wood furniture on it, like this AR10
    Same thing I was thinking wood furniture would be awesome Evan if it was just the but and pistal grip it looks better and lighter
    I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I look at a black rifle with nice wood furniture haha

Hope this doesnt count as "advertising" but if you guys are looking for those particular sets, the website is woodforAR.com, no idea if you can get their stuff here in canada though.
    Last edited by diablo_man; 09-21-2016 at 11:15 PM.

Those wood looks good. Anyone makes them in Canada?
    #HijabHoax Khawlah Noman said the attacker pulled her hood down, cut her hijab from the bottom up. She Said she saw a young Asian male, roughly 5-foot-8 to 6 feet tall, wearing black pants, hoodie and brown gloves. Well,The whole country bought it.

Finally got my order in for one of these sweet rifles... now for the long haul wait
    Get someone you know to buy a restricted firearm

BANNED
    Can a BAD lever work on these? I feel like the charge handle is gonna take my fingers off lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Can a BAD lever work on these? I feel like the charge handle is gonna take my fingers off lol
    Why are you not using your trigger finger to hit the pre-existent bolt release on the right side of the rifle?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

BANNED
    Ohhhh so that's what that is... ( just went and looked at the gun) LOL wow you learn something new. Thanks for that. I honestly haven't shot it much till this weekend hahaha.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Ohhhh so that's what that is... ( just went and looked at the gun) LOL wow you learn something new. Thanks for that. I honestly haven't shot it much till this weekend hahaha.
    Hahaha. That's funny.

Also as a side note for other's future reference I do not think that the BAD lever will work on a "Modern" series rifle as the MH/MV have a custom bolt release design the is leaned out from the receiver to clear the side charging handle.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

I like that wooden furniture!! I have thought about it a few times in the past. Does someone make a AR308 sized NM freefloat handguard like they do for the AR15's? That would be the ticket!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer carverk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    I like that wooden furniture!! I have thought about it a few times in the past. Does someone make a AR308 sized NM freefloat handguard like they do for the AR15's? That would be the ticket!
    I wish I was able to get a matching set of wood for both the MV and MH Evan if it was just both the butstock and pistal grip