Page 29 of 123 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Modern hunter specs, pics and range reports

Quote Originally Posted by polskiogorki View Post
    Xcr-m regular or pistol?
    Beem trying to get my hands on a few pistol mags but still on waiting list at wolverine.
    Get off that waiting list and get some ordered from CRAFM. They have them in stock and ready to ship!!

Tom
    12(6)TAHA-->TSA-->TMC-->LTVFG OHA-->CSSA&CCFR
    ***We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we ARE encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.***Firearms owners in Canada are like the Jews of 1930s Europe. We are harmless, but there's no effective opposition to cynical legislation depriving us of our property and freedom.***

Quote Originally Posted by celichi View Post
    What mags can I use with the .260 MH?

Thanks,

Paul
    Xcr-m .308 mags should work just fine for all calibres offered

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpingravel View Post
    Xcr-m .308 mags should work just fine for all calibres offered
    100% correct!
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

I can't wait to check back on this thread in the fall once big game seasons open.
    Plaster the website with pictures of a black semi-auto in a hunting role!
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Quick question for Rick or Shaun:

I'm assuming that these Modern Hunters that are being finished now are still from the first run?

I'm in the second run. Now that we're into July when the second run was originally supposed to be available, I'm just wondering how far along the first run is? And what is the new timeline for the second run? I know you're busy so thought I'd post this question here for everyone to get the same info whenever you get a chance to answer.

Thanks, Tom
    ***We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we ARE encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.***Firearms owners in Canada are like the Jews of 1930s Europe. We are harmless, but there's no effective opposition to cynical legislation depriving us of our property and freedom.***

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    The kids got to meet today and have fun together.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Not sure where the time went but here was a group I took a photo of. I shot the top 4 then my last shot I blew it. It's about 1.5 Moa but I think I was sub Moa till shot 5.

Last edited by Stormchaser; 07-04-2015 at 06:10 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by orthoboy View Post
    The kids got to meet today and have fun together.
    Awesome.

Do you guys mind taking a few close up pics of the rifles field stripped? I am curious to see their inerds.
    A tiger in Africa?!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 1 View Post
    Quick question for Rick or Shaun:

I'm assuming that these Modern Hunters that are being finished now are still from the first run?

I'm in the second run. Now that we're into July when the second run was originally supposed to be available, I'm just wondering how far along the first run is? And what is the new timeline for the second run? I know you're busy so thought I'd post this question here for everyone to get the same info whenever you get a chance to answer.

Thanks, Tom
    We have about 85 guns in total completed as of last week. Not all have been picked up so far however.
    That would put us just into the beginning of the 2nd production run. We are assembling rifles as fast as we can but will not rush them either.
    When everything goes well we can get 5 or 6 guns completed per day, some take longer which then slows down progress.
    Some of the delays were from the barrel manufacturer allowing export papers to lapse and doing barrels in production runs, which I have to agree makes sense from a business standpoint. The less common calibers may still take longer to get than the 308 barrels, but we are trying to get as many rifles completed as we can.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    We have about 85 guns in total completed as of last week. Not all have been picked up so far however.
    That would put us just into the beginning of the 2nd production run. We are assembling rifles as fast as we can but will not rush them either.
    When everything goes well we can get 5 or 6 guns completed per day, some take longer which then slows down progress.
    Some of the delays were from the barrel manufacturer allowing export papers to lapse and doing barrels in production runs, which I have to agree makes sense from a business standpoint. The less common calibers may still take longer to get than the 308 barrels, but we are trying to get as many rifles completed as we can.
    Hey Rick!

We all know the challenges that you have faced with the production of these rifles and I for one, have no problem waiting. I just wanted to get an idea of which season to start getting excited, LOL!!

Also, I appreciate that you are still making sure that the quality of your workmanship doesn't suffer because of these delays. Stick to your guns man!!

Tom