Page 65 of 123 FirstFirst ... 455557585960616263646566676869707172737585 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Modern hunter specs, pics and range reports

Quote Originally Posted by carverk View Post
    Any one know the price on the carbon fibre barrels?
    $975 based on the build sheet.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carverk View Post
    Any one know the price on the carbon fibre barrels?
    A carbon fiber barrel is $975 more than a stainless steel match grade barrel. If one were to be ordered as a barrel alone, for example for a bolt action build, they are $1700. Not inexpensive at all, but they are incredible for saving weight but retaining the benefits of a heavy contour and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    A carbon fiber barrel is $975 more than a stainless steel match grade barrel. If one were to be ordered as a barrel alone, for example for a bolt action build, they are $1700. Not inexpensive at all, but they are incredible for saving weight but retaining the benefits of a heavy contour and then some.
    Call me Princess but i think they look awesome too!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer polskiogorki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKilledBambi View Post
    Call me Princess but i think they look awesome too!
    Lol done... from now on you shall be know as princess

CGN Ultra frequent flyer carverk's Avatar
    We shod be seeing hunting pics and Field reports Soon I hope

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    First off, big thanks to Rick and the guys at ATRS for helping me out of a jam. Really went above and beyond, great guys to deal with!

First trip in a while to the range, finally found some Federal Gold Medal to feed it. Currently having a friend help me (re do all the work) develop a load for it, but just getting some trigger time in between with something as a baseline. Overall fairly pleased, especially considering how #### I was shooting the last few visits. The shooter is 100% to blame for the horrible groups, my total round count on anything larger than .223 is in the double digits, so it'll get there.

3 rounds slightly over means I can claim sub-moa gun now right? Those are actually all groups of 10 with a lot of rounds touching, ruler slightly undersized. *#2 is actually two touching*

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Finally got my sling stud installed as well. The adapter from harris wasn't working out too well for me, so improvised with a nut plate from work.

That's a pretty slick idea. Nice gun.

You gotta respect a guy who can flush-rivet a nutplate like that. Nice work. No one's going to call you Bubba.

Quote Originally Posted by clg View Post
    Finally got my sling stud installed as well. The adapter from harris wasn't working out too well for me, so improvised with a nut plate from work.

Got this guy with my MH last night. I've been bowhunting a spot where the owner was having some bear problems so took the rifle with as well. Bear came out shortly before dark, one shot at 140yds, dropped on the spot. Also an update on my load development, five round group shot at 100 yards 90gr scenar and 45gr. of H4831sc. This is the load I will using for my hunting this year.