Thread: Norinco .22LR

CGN frequent flyer

Norinco .22LR

Can Norinco/Dominion/etc make bulk .22lr? would be nice to have another ammo plant just make .22lr ammo for our market ( i personally would be ready to buy 10k rounds if the ammo was decent quality for bulk)

so would I.
    With the ammo prices so high as they are, 22lr may become the only caliber i can afford.
    not to mention they are incredibly fun to shoot =P

CanAm has said multiple times that newly produced ammo by Norinco (specifically in .22LR) is not as affordable as American made. Even new centerfire stuff that they quoted due to demand wasn't very competitive.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TT_270wsm View Post
    CanAm has said multiple times that newly produced ammo by Norinco (specifically in .22LR) is not as affordable as American made. Even new centerfire stuff that they quoted due to demand wasn't very competitive.
    sorry, never saw those threads... damn so much for cheap .22 anymore... i guess itll be 40-50$ a brick from now on....

Wait for them to comment, it's possible things have changed. I haven't really followed the forum in the past year or so.

Sadly I think it's so long for any cheap ammo anymore...
    Last edited by TT_270wsm; 04-13-2015 at 02:01 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Best hope is for Tuesday, November 8, 2016 Republican President to ease the American hoarding. Till then reload.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

reload .22lr ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by serbinator View Post
    Can Norinco/Dominion/etc make bulk .22lr? would be nice to have another ammo plant just make .22lr ammo for our market ( i personally would be ready to buy 10k rounds if the ammo was decent quality for bulk)
    Or even if it were on par with Remingtons.