Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not Just Golfers Need a Caddy!!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar

Not Just Golfers Need a Caddy!!

Tired of the steady drip, drip, drip of.....no wait wrong advertisement.

Getting tired of your firearms sliding around the front seat of your truck and having to look for your ammo and magazines?

There is a very economical and easy solution to solve these issues quickly (no not hiring someone to hold your firearm and carry your ammo).

Check out: THE RIFLE CADDY!

This handy container straps to the center console of any hunting vehicle between the bucket seats. Strap it on for the hunting season or just the day, take it off, when you're done. No drilling or bolting required, on and off in seconds. Not only does it secure, store and protect, rifle caddy also protects your binoculars/bullet magazine and wallet, keeping them secure and ready for you to access all in one central location. Rifle Caddy ensures full access to your center console with 2 rifles, binoculars and bullets in the container.Rifle Caddy contains a small parts bag with straps and buckles that attach the caddy to the center console of your vehicle in addition 4 rubber bumpers are supplied
    to ensure that there is no rubbing of the caddy on the center console.

All for just $29.95 plus shipping and tax!

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...fle-Caddy.aspx

Last edited by Grumpy Wolverine; 04-13-2015 at 02:22 PM.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

I came here for pics of hot golfers.
    We stand on guard for thee.

Perhaps it should be "Not just golfers..."

Actually a few of my shooting buddies are using repurposed golf caddies to transport firearms and shooting supply in a discrete manner.

Maybe this would be a great business idea

Think of all those people living in the city in condos etc..

GunNutz
    A Saskatchewan truck hunter's dream come true.

Wait that was redundant... A Saskatchewan hunters dream come true!

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon. View Post
    A Saskatchewan truck hunter's dream come true.

Wait that was redundant... A Saskatchewan hunters dream come true!
    I tried hunting trucks one time...no sport in it...just head to the local beer parlor on a Friday after work, can fill your quota in no time flat LOL
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

looks like it only fits on those larger truck consoles?
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Regular
    You are totally right.

I live in a huge condo building where the average age is over 60, and many don't have anything to do except watch other people from their balcony. I got tired of the same question "what is in the case, is it a gun??!!". Some are ok with it but for others, I can smell their fear of that bad evil gun double locked in a case!!

Quebecers don't like guns, old people don't like guns, but old quebecers HATE guns!!!

So I had to came up with a solution of either using the emergency stair to avoid other people or when I can't avoid them, I try using unusual cases for my rifles, like a guitar case!

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    Actually a few of my shooting buddies are using repurposed golf caddies to transport firearms and shooting supply in a discrete manner.

Maybe this would be a great business idea

Think of all those people living in the city in condos etc..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnuts View Post
    I try using unusual cases for my rifles, like a guitar case!
    My newest solution that seems to work is to cover one of my hard cases in fishing related stickers and generally look like I'm going fishing (tackle box, cooler, rubber boots, etc.)

I had a few questions from neighbors who knew me before to which I answer, "Guns were too much trouble so I sold them and switched sports."
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

BANNED
    Just an FYI...sadly/stupidly...you can get charged for concealing you guns, legal guns, by carrying them in something to "hide" the fact guns are inside like a guitar case.

At the same time...you can be charged for not taking enough steps to secure your guns and to hide/secure them from the public eyes as they may want to steal them/cause a panic.

It can be a lose/lose if the wrong person calls the cops and the cops who do not know or do not like guns come.

Welcome to Canada!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast