Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AT 15 Mags

AT 15 Mags

I had the opportunity to test them in my Daniel Defense MK18 yesterday and they were flawless. I had a smile on my face the while time I was doing mag dumps and reloads.

Great job, guys!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jackrabbit000's Avatar
    I was hoping they made the curved ones instead of the straight.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Just got mine, wow - these mags are amazingly well designed, struck me the same way the first Pmag I saw did. First class design work, well thought out and a ton of attention paid to the details of getting it right. Absolutely first class kit, thanks guys. No wonder you have trouble keeping them in stock.

PS - nice price too!!
    "In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age if I do that stuff I'll end up in the can...."
    Apologies to Led Zep

Anyone have issues with them feeding? Mine seem to jam into the front lip without chambering. Haven't actually fired them, just tried to cycle and eject some rounds with no primers.

One person made same observation in ATRS forum page but their post was promptly removed
    Last edited by GR0M; 04-15-2015 at 07:31 AM.

CGN Regular
    They had some bad ones get past quality control.
    If you have issues, try calling them rather than posting they don't work. The guys there are great to deal with! Or maybe try shooting with them

Very insightful thank you. I intend on doing both. They're from the new batch of 'fixed' ones so I'm curious if its a one off or if others are having the same experience.

I'm not knocking the company or complaining and don't doubt they'll solve the problem as they have attempted to with the first out of spec batch.

And here I thought the point of the forum was to ask questions and share common experiences. Silly me

CGN Regular
    GR0M, I'm in the same boat as you. I originally had 5 from the first batch that was out of spec, and then the 5 replacements I got this week were all bad as well, with the ammo sitting so low in the mag that it doesn't pass the front lip, causing jams and wasted cartridges. Seems most people are happy with them, so Im not sure how to explain the discrepancy going on. That said, although I am not satisfied with the product, Rick at ATRS has been a pleasure to communicate with, offering prompt responses to emails and doing all he can to ensure excellent customer service and support for their product. I was the one who posted earlier about this issue, which was removed - definitely take the time to call and speak with them. They will do all they can to make it right for ya.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    It would be greatly appreciated if you could please contact us either by email at info@albertatacticalrifle.com or call us at (403) 277-7786 if you are experiencing any issues.
    (Please include in the email the make/model of your upper and lower receivers).

Thanks,
    Shaun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    One of my three mags had a similar issue but it is intermittent. Email sent.
    CSSA Member

Tested them on range today and they ran flawlessly!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast