Thread: Install instructions for Field Tactical

Lightbulb Install instructions for Field Tactical

Hi Cadex

Is there instructions online or a pdf you can send on how to install the cadex field tactical into a Remington 700. I got the torque specs but I want to know if there are certain steps that should be taken first during install. Such as should action be screwed in before installing the forend and rails. etc etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Simplesam View Post
    Hi Cadex

Is there instructions online or a pdf you can send on how to install the cadex field tactical into a Remington 700. I got the torque specs but I want to know if there are certain steps that should be taken first during install. Such as should action be screwed in before installing the forend and rails. etc etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Sam
    Hello Simplesam

Please send me a request on my Cadex email so that I can help you by sending you a pdf file. I don't have your email address so please either send your email at patrice@cadexinc.com or email me your email address in PM.

There's nothing different than on the other chassis models. Just keep all screw hand tightened until all parts of the chassis are assembled and aligned with your barreled action and only then apply final torque to all bolts.

Looking forward to help you.

Thanks
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

Wow...I thought instruction comes standard when you buy it, especially when they cost that much. For a newbie like me who never install this type of mod on a rifle, it will be a no brainer to include an instruction. It would be a hassle if I have to contact a company and then wait to get it sent to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplesam View Post
    Hi Cadex

Sam

CGN Regular
    I recently purchased a field core, and faced the same problem.

I looked everywhere on the internet and on Cadex website and could not find anything regarding the order in which each part must go. I finally figured out what should be the correct order, but knowing for sure would have been appreciated. I would be great to include these instructions in the box along with the torque spec sheet.

Also, could you post the pdf here in case others need it.

I also just placed an order for the Field Strike model, would it be possible for you to put the install instructions in a sticky here in your forum? I will send you a PM with my email, if you could please send me the instructions so I have them ready when my chassis arrives. Cheers.
    --NFA MEMBER--

Hello guys

Due to ISO manufacturing procedures that we are currently putting in place at the shop I cannot host any documents because this document will end-up on Google and tons of other place and when we'll do an update on the instruction manual the old one will stay forever online without our control. Also I'm sure that there's plenty of people out there that would like to have easy access to our technical documents to either copy or facilitate their work on creating knock off product.

If you guys experiment a problem with one of our product simply PM me or contact me at patrice@cadexinc.com and I will make sure that the problem is solved rapidly. Cadex always stands behind its product and my cell phone is pretty much always open to support you.

Best regards
    Last edited by Cadex Defence; 04-16-2015 at 03:18 PM.
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com