Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wondering why Epps is trying to drive away customers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Glad this one turned out ok for both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterforlife View Post
    Ok so i received an email from Epps today saying that they misunderstood the instructions from Centurion International and therefore they reversed the charge to my credit card. So I guess i was a bit hasty to start throwing stones but i felt a bit violated when i saw the credit card charge without me knowing about it, my wife was already sleeping so i didn't have anybody to unload my rant on lol. So hopefully that is that, sounds like Epps has fixed the problem just hope they are sure to let people know before they charge peoples credit cards! And yes I do get to keep the defective one because it is Centurion International's gun and they are in the USA so thats why they don't want the gun back and I'm sure people are wondering about what I'm going to do with the gun, and the answer is no need to worry I WOULD NEVER SELL ANYBODY A GUN I KNOW IS DEFECTIVE!!! The defective gun will not be shot again! So appologies to Epps for stone throwing. Just let me know beforehand next time and all will be well.

CGN frequent flyer
    I love threads like this... I'm planning a trip to Epps in a week or so and will enjoy walking through the store with less people to squeeze by. I've shopped there dozens of times and bought 6-7 guns from them without a single issue.
    you don't know me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234