Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wondering why Epps is trying to drive away customers

Wondering why Epps is trying to drive away customers

I recently purchased a Webley and Scott Rebel airgun from Epps and it has been having issues with firing unexpectedly, I emailed Epps and they said all airgun sales are final and pretty much we aren't going to do anything to help you. So I contacted the distributor for Webley and Scott for North America and they said that Epps should replace the gun and they will ship them an extra one on their next order...sooo after the distributor called Epps and talked to them they told me that Epps is going to send me a replacement. So I picked up the replacement and looked through the paperwork and Epps charged me for the replacement!!! I'm not sure what they are trying to pull but if they don't fix this i swear I will never buy ANYTHING ever again from Epps and will tell everyone I know to stay clear of them, and I know a lot of sport shooters, hunters and collectors!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterforlife View Post
    I recently purchased a Webley and Scott Rebel airgun from Epps and it has been having issues with firing unexpectedly, I emailed Epps and they said all airgun sales are final and pretty much we aren't going to do anything to help you. So I contacted the distributor for Webley and Scott for North America and they said that Epps should replace the gun and they will ship them an extra one on their next order...sooo after the distributor called Epps and talked to them they told me that Epps is going to send me a replacement. So I picked up the replacement and looked through the paperwork and Epps charged me for the replacement!!! I'm not sure what they are trying to pull but if they don't fix this i swear I will never buy ANYTHING ever again from Epps and will tell everyone I know to stay clear of them, and I know a lot of sport shooters, hunters and collectors!
    Many threads on here about Epps. This is nothing new

Shop usually charge and then refund when you send the defective one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Tagged for outcome.

CGN frequent flyer Secondgunman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondhaynes View Post
    Many threads on here about Epps. This is nothing new
    I think Epps is blazing that green tobacco hippy stuff more then they should....
    Certified Paper Shredder Guns are just as much apart of me as duck tape or WD40.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaclocker View Post
    Shop usually charge and then refund when you send the defective one.
    I was told by the distributor (Centurion International) that I didn't need to send in the defective gun!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer doublelung's Avatar
    I was told by the distributor (Centurion International) that I didn't need to send in the defective gun!

Why wouldn't you?? Geez, you wanted an exchange and you got one. Send the other one in and get your money back.
    I'm your Huckleberry !!

Quote Originally Posted by doublelung View Post
    Why wouldn't you?? Geez, you wanted an exchange and you got one. Send the other one in and get your money back.
    If that's what they want they are welcomed to have the malfunctioning one back! I'm not wanting two of them, but I haven't heard anything from Epps since they told me all sales are final. The distributor told me they didn't want the malfunctioning one back!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    I've dealt with epps many times and never had an issue. Actually there prices are very competitive
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Well I'm pretty sure you don't get to keep the defective one and get a new one for free. Return the defective one.
    Better to ask for forgiveness than to beg for permission

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast