Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Website hard to navigate

I do not know why people are having such a hard time. Drop down menus work great, sub sections show what is in stock. Side bar options allow you to filter by specifics. Looks great to me and easy to use. Love the 2.0 design looks and works awesome on chrome on my samsung and in firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideone View Post
    I do not know why people are having such a hard time. Drop down menus work great, sub sections show what is in stock. Side bar options allow you to filter by specifics. Looks great to me and easy to use. Love the 2.0 design looks and works awesome on chrome on my samsung and in firefox.
    Agreed. I grew quite partial of it quite quickly. I really like the filtering options. I just use IE11 and I haven't had any issues with it...except for the $1100 is sucked out of my wallet a couple of months back

CGN Regular
    I like the options and functions on the new website and I enjoy the content but the layout (the homepage especially) is not great (just my opinion).

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rideone View Post
    The hard time is when the drop down menu's and sub sections don't work right, or freeze. I have a hard time even with firefox some days, and forget anything with an older browser.

I also liked their old site must better than present 1.
    I looked @ the old 1 almost every day or so . Now the new 1 gets a peek
    once every 1-2 weeks. ,,,,,,,,,Too bad. Still they are good people to deal with
    & I will continue to buy from them. ,,,,,,,,,,, Frank

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Old site worked, new site does not,, for me, I haven't bought anything since it came on line, to many bugs!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

The site you have now works great for newer browsers but does not "degrade gracefully" when using older browsers. The site is basically unusable in the worst case. You have to test the site all the way down to IE8.
    :D

Site works just fine for me on chrome
    No problems here

BANNED
    the new site works on chrome and firefox but not Internet Explorer I have found.

stopped using your site too
    Member of the CCFR

In a perfect world we would not need guns.....this is not a perfect world

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast