Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: .22LR AMMO in stock now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer smak_daddy's Avatar
    I'm in tomorrow to buy a truck load. Thanks J.R.!
    "Praise the lord and pass the ammunition" -- Natalie Maines

Quote Originally Posted by Deerdr View Post
    I don't think availability or price will improve.....The "OLD DAYS" are gone.
    Eventually the dumbasses that are panic buying will take a deep breath and begin to let their brains function again. Then the hoarding will stop and we will get "normal' again, until the next event that stirs up panic buying in the USA. Electing an anti-gun president was the main cause of our last 8 years of shortages and hoarding stupidity.

I doubt we'll ever see $20/brick prices again but maybe $30 if the US doesn't elect another gun grabber for president in 2016.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FlyingHigh's Avatar
    I snagged a few 500rd bricks of American Eagle fom P&D Ent last weekend at the Dawson Creek gun show for $35 per brick FYI. I'm told they have plenty in store as well. No reason for bricks to be $45. I won't buy any from anyone at that ridiculous price.
    Quote Originally Posted by captain2k_ca View Post
    Frugal as a hutterite on a budget :D

BANNED
    This is the DIRTIEST 22LR AMMO OUT THERE. You need to to a lot of cleaning after shooting just 50 rounds. And it will clogged up your 10/22

Quote Originally Posted by Warbird_2006 View Post
    This is the DIRTIEST 22LR AMMO OUT THERE. You need to to a lot of cleaning after shooting just 50 rounds. And it will clogged up your 10/22
    Maybe ,but at least it's 22 ammo and at a reasonable price....

Administrator
    Forum rules:Manner and Etiquette in the Business Member Forums

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...item#faq_faq20

Refer to prior posting in the Business Area:
    The business forum is for the business to answer customers' inquiries and advertise their products. it is not the place for other discussions, general price complaints, advertising products of other businesses and making non-service/product related comments.
    "

A few inappropriate and accusation comments are already removed. If your posts have disappeared and you continue on the same path in the same tone, we will escalate and apply the forum rules.
    Last edited by CGN Admin; 04-19-2015 at 08:58 PM.

BANNED
    funny..if it's supposed to be THAT DIRTY,,,i have over 2000 rounds through one of my 10/22,,,no problem,,still shoots perfect,,,and my old mossberg 144 will group about 3/8" at 50 yards,,,LOL..so dirty maybe,,,CCI quality,,definitely not,,,but far from junk like a lot of people say,,,better than not being able to shoot..

Quote Originally Posted by jethunter View Post
    Eventually the dumbasses that are panic buying will take a deep breath and begin to let their brains function again. Then the hoarding will stop and we will get "normal' again, until the next event that stirs up panic buying in the USA. Electing an anti-gun president was the main cause of our last 8 years of shortages and hoarding stupidity.

I doubt we'll ever see $20/brick prices again but maybe $30 if the US doesn't elect another gun grabber for president in 2016.
    Absolutely, there is no "real" shortage of .22 ammo. Its all fabricated, all hoarding. Kinda getting sick of ppl on CGN bragging of how they just bought 5000 rounds to add to their 20 000 rounds they already have.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Roc View Post
    Kinda getting sick of ppl on CGN bragging of how they just bought 5000 rounds to add to their 20 000 rounds they already have.
    Why does it affect you so much? What do you care what ppl do with their money?
    sic semper tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    Why does it affect you so much? What do you care what ppl do with their money?
    I find it kinda silly when I roll into the store and ask for a box of .22 ammo, the guy says they got some in the other day, its sold out now, and guys were buying 5-6 bricks at a time. I know those same guys probably already have 10+ bricks at home. I just don't get why anyone needs that much .22 ammo and maybe it seems a little greedy, paranoid, and selfish to me that's all.

I don't care what ppl do with their money. Just unfortunate and unnecessary that we all cant share, settle down a little, and we would all be buying quality .22 ammo for $30 a brick and it wouldn't be so hard to come by.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast