Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Spring Cleaning Super Saving Discount Event - This Weekend Only

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gtagun16 View Post
    I completely understand why some of these guys are impatient. I've had my RPAL/PAL for just about a year now and have bought 2 guns (both from CanAm) and I can remember being very disappointed with the wait my first time, and somewhat lesser my 2nd time. I think if you asked a lot of the disappointed people would tell you it might be one of their first gun purchases. I shopped online a ton before being a firearms owner, all from businesses with next day delivery (like amazon) or 1-3 business day delivery (best buy,apple etc.). That was the standard for me, and was my expectation for all online shopping. It seems to me the firearms retailers I've come across or dealt with don't have it down to such a science. Which is not a problem, these aren't companies the size of amazon/apple etc. so I don't expect that anymore, but when thats what your online experience has been, it does take some adjustment.

just my 2 cents. Im fine with the wait, I ordered saturday morning and have not received a shipping notification. Yes I am disappointed, but I'm not surprised, so i'll wait and be patient and be happy when my purchase gets here.
    Amazon, Best Buy and Apple don't have to confirm and check licensing for the items they ship. Having to check PAL info for every firearm and ammo purchase with the CFC adds extra steps for virtually every order made during the sale. They also don't have the same staffing levels as the big box stores. No surprise that the orders are longer than normal. Man people nowadays have to chill a little. My order took longer too to be finally shipped. Relax people they will get to it. This is nothing. I am still waiting for orders from Cabelas to be filled let alone shipped, that I made half a month ago and they aren't having a huge sale.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Mine was processed in, what to my mind, was pretty quick.

Just waiting for the transfer by the sounds of it.

And the invoicing was up to date to reflect the sale price and not the initial price charged by the web site.

I'm pretty content.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer conor_90's Avatar
    Mine was processed fairly quickly but I am still waiting on shipping. Purchased the first night of the sale in a moment of insomnia inspired passion.

Is it too late to add a couple of cans of ballistol to my order? I'm feeling like it might ship monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    You have to think for a second, most of what we order, has either ammo or firearms included, either of which requires checking documentation which takes more time than ordering a book from Amazon! Then there is the fact that ammo is shipped by ground, which could take a lot longer, or calling the Feds to transfer your handgun, could take days/ maybe a week, then there is the FREE shipping so, free usually means, not the fastest mode of transportation! Canam puts on sales 3-4 times a year and they are doozies, we all look forward to them, therefore, the shipping department goes from normal shipping to at least 10 times the volume for about 2 weeks, then back to normal, you cannot staff for that so it is what it is! Next sale, you will know and either still buy or walk by!
    Well said.

In my opinion, Canada Ammo has always been quite efficient when shipping orders. But when they put on one of their crazy sales, one kind of has to accept that there may be some processing and shipping delays. But in any event, they're always good with throwing a bunch of free goodies in the box, so what's another day or two?

Now, with that being said, I placed my order on Saturday, which included a restricted firearm, and it was delivered on Friday. Well actually, attempted delivery as I was tromping around in the backwoods of Hythe all week

I'm waiting on my order to ship but am not too bothered. Got a great deal and happy with it. Wish I could relieve then of one order to send out as I live 2 blocks away, but content with waiting.

(This is my first ammo purchase apart from .22LR. Just received my PAL the day before the sale and haven't got out to shoot yet as I wanted to wait until I could feed both of my purchases.)

I didn't get the newsletter

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by philipl View Post
    Wow its was fast! you are not in quebec lol
    Actually, my last restricted transfer took less than 24, and I am in Qc. I couldn't believe it myself.

I guess a certain supreme court decision freed up a few resources
    NFA & CSSA member - remember the T97, SigArms, cz858, AP80, etc.

I'm pretty stoked to order a rifle and case of ammo on a Saturday, and have it in my hands by Friday.
    Compared to my last two Amazon.ca orders with free shipping (and the items were in stock in Richmond), I got my Canadaammo order twice as fast!
    PS. I used the Zastava M85 at the range yesterday and I think I have my new favourite range rifle.

Im o
    Last edited by danyuld; 07-24-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Just received my reg papers in the mail....somebody getting outpaced by the good hardworking folks in Miramichi I see?? lololol :P
    I still love you guys, just impatient lol
    NFA & CSSA Member