Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Cleaning Super Saving Discount Event - This Weekend Only

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Is the NorC 7.62x54 corrosive or is that a typo, I thought all new manufactured norc ammo was non corrosive?
    This stuff came in as non corrosive, but some buyers(myself included) found it to be corrosive. So to be safe they are selling it as corrosive. Results may vary.
    Silverdale, BRRC

Quote Originally Posted by 1rstEncountr View Post
    What all fabarm shotguns will be on sale?
    Oh hell yes!
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

Quote Originally Posted by gunnuts View Post
    When I follow the link in the email for norinco firearms, it does not show the dominion arms rifles.

Does dominion arms firearms have the same discount as the norinco (20%)?

Does it also apply on the DA556 20 inches upper receiver or only on the complete rifle?

Last question, since you are selling uppers and lowers separately, is it possible to «mix and match» a 20 inches upper with a collapsible stock lower for the same price as the complete rifle (499$ before discount)?

Thanks in advance for the answers and the good deals!!!
    Dominion Arms is not Norinco. The DA556 will not be part of this sale.
    Canadaammo.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by nonrandomhero View Post
    This stuff came in as non corrosive, but some buyers(myself included) found it to be corrosive. So to be safe they are selling it as corrosive. Results may vary.
    Ok thanks, how did it shoot? Good sale price.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Will the discounts be on the web page or applied at billing like your deals usually are?
    We have a new coupon system that will automatically apply discounts so you can see them at the point of sale. You will not see the sale price posted on our product page, you will only see the discount applied at checkout. This way, only our dedicated followers on CGN, Facebook, and our Newsletter subscribers will be aware of our wicked sales.

Ps. If you were a newsletter subscriber, you would have already received the email with direct links to the sale items.

DISCLAIMER: You will not receive junk mail from subscribing to our newsletter and we will not pass your email info on to any third party. You will only get notifications of deals like this every other week or so and your information will remain confidential.
    Canadaammo.com

Quick question, i think I read this somewhere but want to confirm. Do out of provincers get screwed out of their 5% tax now?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops666 View Post
    Should I order now or will Chris be stocked up at the cloverdale gun show tomorrow ?
    These prices are for web purchases only, you will not get these discounts at the Gun Show.

What you will get are some other goodies not found on our website along with the opportunity to see the new DA50 and speak with our illustrious leader.
    Canadaammo.com

Just a heads ups, but the family pack of norinco 7.62 x39 is priced at 2899.99 but when added to the cart the discounted price for the family pack shows 40 dollars more than advertised price.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    We have a new coupon system that will automatically apply discounts so you can see them at the point of sale. You will not see the sale price posted on our product page, you will only see the discount applied at checkout. This way, only our dedicated followers on CGN, Facebook, and our Newsletter subscribers will be aware of our wicked sales.

Ps. If you were a newsletter subscriber, you would have already received the email with direct links to the sale items.

DISCLAIMER: You will not receive junk mail from subscribing to our newsletter and we will not pass your email info on to any third party. You will only get notifications of deals like this every other week or so and your information will remain confidential.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Ammo View Post
    Dominion Arms is not Norinco. The DA556 will not be part of this sale.
    Too bad, I would have grabbed one, with 20% it would have been a no brainer!

1 hour left to place my order

7.62x54R 150gr FMJBT - Crate of 1000 $249.00
    20%off would be $200 or $199.2+tax right?
    Last edited by battlezone; 04-17-2015 at 11:14 PM.