Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Reaper Report

Thanks for the great write up, fantastic rifle and one to be happy about owning. Are you able to post pics of the kills by the MH or is that reserved for the show, and did the MH get any camera time? Will we see it on wild TV?

Cheers
    “Okay, I reckon the hare gets ####ed”
    “What, Proper ####ed”

I was concerned with the title of this thread at first. Then I had to remember that: 1, I haven't insulted anyone here and 2, I'm not that important. Lol just kidding... Great range report for a very nice, Canadian made rifle. One day...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Looking good, keep the reports coming!

Sweet rifle and good post, I look forward to more range/bush reports...

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

Thanks all, the rifle is going to get more exercise tomorrow. the ranges are to be determined as i havent decided where im shooting just yet. I have to make some adjustments yet and hope to have it somewhat ready. I am going to try a few different types of ammo tomorrow to see if i can get it to group even better than the last time i was out. I'll let you know how it goes, maybe even get a few more pictures.

the states boys were impressed with it overall. Rating it amongst the higher end ar10's theyd handled. and these boys have handled some serious hardware in their time. they likes how it handled. im pretty sure they wanted to take it home with them. Too bad its mine!!

As far as tv, it should be making it on if they decide to air the canadian hunts. If so they wont air until fall-ish. it was used in almost every hunt (some bow, even knife). its the only rifle that was used while they were here. But, I will say that the video is beta testing. They want to video a much larger scale hunt up here, but needs sponsors and a lot of organizing. A magnitude that will pretty much consume every minute of my life should we decide to actually put it into play. stay tuned.

thanks again for the replies. If you have any recommendations on what i should or how i should be writing up, let me know.

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    thanks again for the replies. If you have any recommendations on what i should or how i should be writing up, let me know.

cheers!

It's all good, but would appreciate some ten round groups (or at least five) in your next range report; if you do not mind the "extra expenditure of ammunition expense" (say that three times fast LOL).

Regardless I'm appreciating all your sharing, so please keep it up as we're all looking forward to your next report.

Cheers D
    Gun Control is Being Able to Hit Your Target.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12