Thread: Thanks TSE staff!

Thanks TSE staff!

Just wanted to share an experience I had at TSE today.

I went in with my dad, brother, and brother's gf to do a quick bit of plinking. She had never been shooting before, and we didn't stay long or do anything too crazy, but any range time is time well spent in my opinion. I brought a couple of AR's, my JW25A, Norc 1911 and my Glock 22. Anyways, we fill out all the forms, and decide to head into the rifle bay since there was nobody there at the time. Once I started unpacking everything, I had a horrible realization, I had forgotten ALL of my magazines...I had no rifle mags, or pistol mags! D'oh! I figured dang, I am going to have to buy one of each just to shoot today. I decided I would go ask the guys at the counter if there was any way that I might be able to borrow some and............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ............................................

They were happy to lend them to me (after a little light hearted ribbing of course). They lent me a Pmag for the AR's, as well as a 1911 and Glock mag for the pistols! So I just wanted to extend a hand of gratitude to the guys at the counter today, for helping me out.

BANNED
    Now that's smart business by TSE

Lol nice one man. Glad that didn't ruin your trip.

Always been looked after by the crew at TSE.

They made right on some gunsmithing that took far longer than it rightfully should have and made me a deal on a 50AE I wanted I couldn't refuse to boot.

Nothing but class from JR and his staff when I had something go wrong and thats why I come back.

A lot of people are too quick to run to the interwebs and complain. I aproached it respectfully and was treated as such.

Good job!

CGN frequent flyer
    Good job tse